GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I just need some advice"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 25/11/04 at 15:48
Regular
"Gamertag Number 10"
I Just need someone who knows about this a, This is at school it started when i had some blue ink in my lips then she told me i had blue ink and she gave me a smile and i give a smile to, I really love Davina her name some guys asked me if i like yea i do then they told and i don't know if this is true she asked for my mobile number i was going but then she got a bit shy.
Wed 01/12/04 at 18:02
Regular
"Copyright (c) 2004"
Heh. you should give her the reject line. If she asks again she wants you.
Wed 01/12/04 at 18:00
Regular
"BabyGirl"
okay well if she asked u 4 ure mobile number obvioulsy ther is some interest so why dont you not just give and see what happens?
Wed 01/12/04 at 16:20
"STiLL <3 u"
... THE INK ISNT THE POINT DUDE...
Wed 01/12/04 at 14:22
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
why was there blue ink on your lips, were chewing your pen?
Mon 29/11/04 at 21:19
Regular
"Catch it!"
go out with her mate
Mon 29/11/04 at 20:23
Regular
"Prefers Tesis"
Strange creature, the XBGAMER.
Mon 29/11/04 at 20:20
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Fozz wrote:
> my mom works in a
> special school

> Full of "special needs"
> children

NO. WAY.
I'd never have guessed.
Sat 27/11/04 at 10:14
Regular
"Copyright (c) 2004"
lol. I really shouldnt laugh but I cant help it. my mom works in a special school at the minute. Full of "special needs" children. She comes home every day with bruises and teeth marks. so you see I cant help but laugh.
Fri 26/11/04 at 23:59
Regular
Which special school do you go to XB Gamer?
Fri 26/11/04 at 20:41
Regular
Game wrote:
> Ask her out on a date. Take a rose, have dinner, converse, court,
> engage, marry.

Don't take a rose, don't have dinner, you could wear Converse though, she'll think* your cool.

* [be fooled into thinking]

Dinner dates suck, it has to be something really fun and easy going, like going to see a suck-ass movie and talking abour how crap it was.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.