GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Liverpool are crap!!!111"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 24/11/04 at 12:05
Regular
"Insert Gently"
Please rant along with me...lalalala
Wed 24/11/04 at 12:05
Regular
"Insert Gently"
Please rant along with me...lalalala
Wed 24/11/04 at 12:20
Regular
"America, _ yeah!!"
So crap they made it in the Champions League.
Wed 24/11/04 at 12:22
Regular
"Long time no see!"
I actually feel kind of sorry for them...

Now, I doubt even Gerard Houllier would've gona without properly replacing Michael Owen - whether he has Baros and Cissé or not - because, now they're gone, all they have now is Pingu and Wayne Rooney's granny-humping mate, Neil Mellor (don't tell me you didn't recognise him in the pictures!? :o )

They've even lost Luis Garcia aswell, for four weeks.

Heh, they may have to call Bruno Cheyrou back if they don't sign Morientes now - or, perhaps, Leeds could lend them Michael "no goals" Ricketts, eh?

;D

Generally this season, they've underchieved in places anyway. Fair enough, Benitez is still new in the job - but players like Harry Kewell STILL aren't pulling their weight around!

As pleased to see Steven Gerrard back as they must be, surely, he cannot save them this time...?
Wed 24/11/04 at 14:01
Regular
"America, _ yeah!!"
I agree with most of that, needless injuries coming out of crazy tackles, the Cisse tackle was needless and when Baros was playing for his country there was another.

Just unlucky with there injuries, all teams at one point have had this problem but everything is going wrong for them.
Wed 24/11/04 at 14:07
Regular
Quite annoyed with the injuries myself seeing as they got Arsenal on the weekend.
Wed 24/11/04 at 14:12
Regular
To be honest it was handball by Saviola
Wed 24/11/04 at 14:14
Regular
"America, _ yeah!!"
They never really looked threatening in the attack anyway.
Wed 24/11/04 at 14:15
Regular
Squall wrote:
> They never really looked threatening in the attack anyway.

Well what do you expect when they have no attackers fit?
Wed 24/11/04 at 14:15
Regular
He's argentinian though.

hand of god: part two :P
Wed 24/11/04 at 14:17
Regular
"America, _ yeah!!"
Seal wrote:
> Well what do you expect when they have no attackers fit?

Your attackers don't have to score though do they?

Hyypia was the closest, all you need is the right service.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.