GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What Slipknot stand for"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 23/11/04 at 17:57
"Metal Head"
Slipknot are what they are, they didn't become something they didn't want to, they didn't change where people wanted them to. They stayed the same, the way they wanted to be. A lot of there songs have meaning to this.

My plague stands for:
Corey hates those possers and people who want to become cool by not being who they are, and change for the likeing of others. He thinks they deserve to die.The quote "Kill you f666 you I will never be you" is directed to followers. People who are not being themselves, and trying to fit in by acting like someone else. The quote “I know why you plague me” basically means that he knows why people are f666ing with him and he is sick of it and of all the posers in this world; people doing things for popularity and so on.

People=S#!t stands for
When asked why "People=S#!t" Crahan says "We are what we are, we just waste and we ruin and we corrupt, and we destroy," .Human race is depleating itself of the simple pleasures in life and that everyone is now fake. Fake meaning people, society, everyone, is now pretending to be someone else. Not caring about others, and just themselves.

Here's some detailed info about the heritic anthem, Corey said this in Paris on May 29/2001 before Iowa was released.
"A couple of months ago, some evil people, some money hungry, cocks666ing, idiot motherf666ers came to us and said: "You know, if you want your next album to be huge, you gotta write a radio friendly f666ing song"...Now being that we are Slipknot, we are 9 crazy people from the middle of nowhere, 9 people but do not give one rat f666 about what the f666ing music industry f666ing thinks, we stood there politely, we processed the information and we said: " Well, thank you Mr. Businessman, but if you'll excuse me...SUCK MY MOTHERF666IN' D!*K!!!! And this next song is a result of that f666in' conversation, if you're 555 I'm 666, THIS SONG IS CALLED HERETIC SONG!!!!"
Thnx to Carolina Rayo

The basic overlay of New Abortion is we maggots need to stick together to survive. We will not stand to be pushed around any longer. We will not be looked down upon anymore because there is so much more depth, so much more then what these a$$holess see. They look, they judge, and that's the end of it. They don't bother to wander beneath the surface of things. They think they're right and really they're so wrong it's pitifull they do not realize we maggots are done with the be-littling. Time to take control.

The Seed, here is a little bit of what the seed is,
Right-to-lifers taking lives in the name of "God".
(Bulls#!t)
Politicians smiling through lying, back-stabbing teeth.
(Drivel)
Holier than-thou's pushing tunnel-visions on uncorrupted minds.
(Had Enough)
False prophets (spelled P-R-O-F-I-T-S) in league with the REAL deadly sins: Cover-ups, manipulation, strong-arming, intimidation, deviation, second-hand smokescreens, and retardation of the BIG F666'N PICTURE.
(What the f666...)
Teachers of our young being paid like convenience store clerks.
(intolerable)
Sun 28/11/04 at 21:07
Regular
"SOUP!"
OMFG they're corporate so they're sellouts, bla bla bla.

Exactly what Cyclone and I discussed.

It's angst music, nobody asks you to like it, it's just there. If you want to listen to it, do, if not then why burst an artery getting all het up about them?
Sun 28/11/04 at 12:06
Regular
"you've got a beard"
how can one person be so naieve?

Slipknot are a PR and marketing exercise with guitars.
they're a pretty good band, but to believe all their hype to this degree is bordering on funny/sad.

"Corey said this in Paris on May 29/2001 before Iowa was released."

READ: Corey was given this to say by his management team and told to swear as much as possible.
Sat 27/11/04 at 22:14
Regular
"Prefers Tesis"
What a band (:)
Thu 25/11/04 at 14:12
Regular
"Bow to me!"
You used to feel you brothers man boobs?
Wed 24/11/04 at 19:58
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
SHEEPY wrote:
> Is that from Indiana Jones?
>
> Me and my brother used to do that heart grip thing, you know when
> they're hanging from the bridge.

When you say 'used to'...
Wed 24/11/04 at 19:49
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Is that from Indiana Jones?

Me and my brother used to do that heart grip thing, you know when they're hanging from the bridge.
Wed 24/11/04 at 19:48
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I didn't read the post by the way it looked f666ing s#!t
Wed 24/11/04 at 19:46
Regular
monkey_man wrote:
> We all know they'd cut out any passers-by's hearts and hold them to
> the sky in worship of Mumrah.

"Mudder-rahm Sudder-rahm
Mudder-rahm Sudder-rahm
Mudder-rahm Sudder-rahm"
Wed 24/11/04 at 19:27
"Metal Head"
gamesfreak wrote:
> He's probably about 14 and like most 14 year olds you are very
> impressionable to anything.
>
> He's probably frustrated about something mentioned the HM thread

Jackpot
Wed 24/11/04 at 19:17
Regular
He's probably about 14 and like most 14 year olds you are very impressionable to anything.

He's probably frustrated about something mentioned the HM thread.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.