GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Question to anyone who has MGS: Twin Snakes"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Metal Gear Solid: Twin Snakes'.
Thu 23/12/04 at 15:58
Regular
"..."
When I got my copy of MGS:TS, one of the 2 discs was supposed to be placed on a second little circular holder that says "push here", but instead it was just put along with the manual, and there was only one disc holder for 1 disc, is this normal ? Is this how it's done with all the other copies ? And would this harm the disc ?
Thu 23/12/04 at 15:58
Regular
"..."
When I got my copy of MGS:TS, one of the 2 discs was supposed to be placed on a second little circular holder that says "push here", but instead it was just put along with the manual, and there was only one disc holder for 1 disc, is this normal ? Is this how it's done with all the other copies ? And would this harm the disc ?
Thu 23/12/04 at 17:07
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Are you saying that the 2nd disc holder was empty and the disc was floating free? Or are you saying that the 2nd disc holder was on a hinge?
Thu 23/12/04 at 17:14
"Goodbye Cruel World"
Hang on lets go back a step: What were you saying?
Thu 23/12/04 at 17:16
Regular
I think he's saying that the case only had one disc holder and the 2nd disk was just floating around loose.
Thu 23/12/04 at 17:20
Regular
If that's the case, no, it's not normal.
Thu 23/12/04 at 17:27
Regular
If it works it should be fine as it wouldn't damage it in any way.
Thu 23/12/04 at 19:01
Regular
"-_-"
i think he meant the second disk was with the manual (maybe the shop stored it that way?) and the first disk was where it was supposed to be. I think he meant there is a holder for disc 2 as well, just it was empty?
Fri 24/12/04 at 00:22
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Most Pointless Topic Ever.
Fri 24/12/04 at 15:03
Regular
"..."
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> I think he's saying that the case only had one disc holder and the 2nd
> disk was just floating around loose.
That's it.
Fri 24/12/04 at 20:44
Regular
nope most games with multiple disks have multiple disk holders.

the worst that you case can mean is that its a pirate copy

however since it came with a manual you can be quite sure its a genuine copy

make sure the data side of the disk is sliver (reflective), blue or gold cds are fakes

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.