GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Question to anyone who has MGS: Twin Snakes"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Metal Gear Solid: Twin Snakes'.
Thu 23/12/04 at 15:58
Regular
"..."
When I got my copy of MGS:TS, one of the 2 discs was supposed to be placed on a second little circular holder that says "push here", but instead it was just put along with the manual, and there was only one disc holder for 1 disc, is this normal ? Is this how it's done with all the other copies ? And would this harm the disc ?
Sun 26/12/04 at 16:42
Regular
"..."
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> Zelda did for the bonus disc thinger.
> The second disc holder just clips into little brackets in the case's
> spine, so it probably just came off at some point, or never got put
> also.
>
> Also: shut the hell up, idiot boy.
> It doesn't matter. No-one cares about your collection. No is going to
> shoot your tiny, tiny fragile little half-brain from its moorings
> because you have a disc without a holder. No-one is even going to
> notice. Your full collection is worthless, as are you. Now be quiet.
> It's no longer Christmas, so no-one has to listen to your idiotic,
> pointless ramblings anymore. Shush up - God gave you a massive ass
> for a good reason - to shove your irritating head up, up, up and way
> away into until someone can roll you down a hill and off a cliffs,
> then slice your tiny, broken body up with the blunt edges of your
> loose GC disc and release all this drivel into the open sea, thereby
> slaughtering the surplus seal population instantly in a mess of dire,
> dire annoyance.
>
> And think of poor, poor munnlad who's GC isn't even working, while
> you sit there twittering endlessly on about your game cases.
> Insensitive and moronic? Next time I see your mother she's getting
> two punches and no tips. Thankyouverymuchandgoodnight.
>
> rar

Who said anything about Christmas ? And why do you have to write all this shitload of crap ? All I did was ask a simple question that needed a simple answer, which you don't have so all you can do is shut your pie hole. And they don't sell zelda with a bonus disc any more. Oh, and the next time you want to talk about my mother, well, the consequences will not be good, especially for someone with a mother like yours.
Sun 26/12/04 at 10:49
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
homosh wrote:
> They don't sell it anymore.

I think you'l find they do.
Sun 26/12/04 at 00:17
"period drama"
Zelda did for the bonus disc thinger.
The second disc holder just clips into little brackets in the case's spine, so it probably just came off at some point, or never got put also.

Also: shut the hell up, idiot boy.
It doesn't matter. No-one cares about your collection. No is going to shoot your tiny, tiny fragile little half-brain from its moorings because you have a disc without a holder. No-one is even going to notice. Your full collection is worthless, as are you. Now be quiet. It's no longer Christmas, so no-one has to listen to your idiotic, pointless ramblings anymore. Shush up - God gave you a massive ass for a good reason - to shove your irritating head up, up, up and way away into until someone can roll you down a hill and off a cliffs, then slice your tiny, broken body up with the blunt edges of your loose GC disc and release all this drivel into the open sea, thereby slaughtering the surplus seal population instantly in a mess of dire, dire annoyance.

And think of poor, poor munnlad who's GC isn't even working, while you sit there twittering endlessly on about your game cases. Insensitive and moronic? Next time I see your mother she's getting two punches and no tips. Thankyouverymuchandgoodnight.

rar
Sat 25/12/04 at 23:04
Regular
"..."
They don't sell it anymore. Any recent releases ? Metroid Prime 2 ? POP 2 ? Paper Mario 2 ? Does any of those come on 2 discs ?
Sat 25/12/04 at 17:27
Regular
"0228"
Resident Evil is on 2 discs.
Sat 25/12/04 at 17:11
Regular
"..."
Well it' really annoying, now I need to buy any game that comes on 2 discs to switch the cases. Are there any good games for GC that come on 2 discs ? It's really important for my collection to reach perfection..
Sat 25/12/04 at 15:16
Regular
"bit of a brain"
The CD has either come lose or just not been put in the 2nd case. Sometimes shops keep the cases and games seperate, to prevent theft, an keep the discs and manuals together. What probably happened is they just didnt realise it was a 2 disc game and only put one disc in the holder. I
If it was shrink wrapped when you got it, howver, then it just came loose.
Sat 25/12/04 at 14:33
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
ffs you're stupid.
If it was copied, it wouldn't work in your Gamecube, idiot.

And yes, if it's silver, it isn't copied.

You're the same moron who thought CD-WOW had sent you a copied MGS2, aren't you?
Sat 25/12/04 at 05:59
Regular
"..."
So if it's silver , does that mean that I can be completely 100% sure that it's not copied ? It cost me 29.99 pounds, came with a manual, and a precautions booklet, so ??
Fri 24/12/04 at 20:44
Regular
nope most games with multiple disks have multiple disk holders.

the worst that you case can mean is that its a pirate copy

however since it came with a manual you can be quite sure its a genuine copy

make sure the data side of the disk is sliver (reflective), blue or gold cds are fakes

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.