GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Wireless DS and Pokemon Fire Red..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Pokemon Fire Red'.
Thu 23/12/04 at 19:12
"Majestic"
...Yeah, my little brother, wants to know if he can link 2 DS's up with Pokemon Fire red and Leaf green, because they come with SP wireless adapters anyway...

...I know that two ordinary GBA SP games cannot be linked on the DS but surely Pokemon Fire Red and Leaf Green are different?

As i say, its my brother who wants to know, yeah, that's right, my brother...

Thanks.
Sat 25/12/04 at 15:23
Regular
"bit of a brain"
You mean the DS WiFi thing? Probably because it's attached to the DS hardware and not the GBA hardware, which, I imagin wouldn't be compatible.
Sat 25/12/04 at 00:42
Regular
What I don't get is why they don't just use a wireless connection to "simulate" a link cable.

How hard could that be??? :-S
Sat 25/12/04 at 00:24
Regular
"thursdayton!"
[S]

:O Shocking.
Fri 24/12/04 at 22:55
"Majestic"
I don't have a little bro - i lied, i was just a cover up to the fact that i wanted to play [S]Pokemon!
Fri 24/12/04 at 22:16
Regular
"mo77"
ask little bro if in the sapphire version if
feebas turns into milotic
Fri 24/12/04 at 13:00
"Majestic"
mattributé wrote:
> [URL]http://consolemedia.gameworldnetwork.com/coreimages/articles/hardware/gbawirelessadaptor/1.jpg[/URL]
>
> Looks unlikely.

Yes, it looks like that plugs into the link-cable bit. Do'h!
gerrid wins again.
Fri 24/12/04 at 12:41
Regular
"bit of a brain"
gerrid 1 - 0 rest of the world
Fri 24/12/04 at 12:41
Regular
"tokyo police club"
If it doesn't fit into the slot then it's a near certainty that it will not work.

Unfortunately.
Fri 24/12/04 at 12:40
"Majestic"
Ah, well i thought it fit in the slot - but gerrid could be right.
Fri 24/12/04 at 12:39
Regular
"tokyo police club"
[URL]http://consolemedia.gameworldnetwork.com/coreimages/articles/hardware/gbawirelessadaptor/1.jpg[/URL]

Looks unlikely.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.