GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Incredibles..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 22/11/04 at 00:29
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Went to see this tonight, top quality film.
Was great to watch and is up there with my fav animated films, definitely worth going to see.

Some of the characters are class and there are little bits in it that are just strokes of pure genius.

Go watch.
Thu 31/03/05 at 13:46
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
Put the Underlining in CAPS.
Thu 31/03/05 at 13:44
Regular
"hellow"
the incredibles was pure class
Tue 29/03/05 at 09:53
Regular
"the burning sky"
Yah twas a damn good film.
Mon 28/03/05 at 18:26
Regular
Oh yeah, and The Incredibles is A-OK. If you could see me I'm doing a thumbs-up at the screen.
Mon 28/03/05 at 18:25
Regular
How far did you go back in the archives to find this thread? It's 4 months old. I would have just started a new thread.

Actually, I wouldn't. No-one would want to hear that I'd rented a DVD but hadn't watched it yet therefore had no opinion to share. I'd have just watched the DVD. You could have watched a good part of the film instead of clicking "previous page" many a time.
Mon 28/03/05 at 18:21
Regular
"the burning sky"
Rented the DVD out today after not seeing it at the cinema. Hope its good.
Sun 28/11/04 at 19:13
Regular
"tall skinny latte"
I will probably be seeing it.
Sun 28/11/04 at 13:36
Regular
"cachoo"
Fígó wrote:
> I found myself looking at my watch half the time because it was so
> boring. It was too slow, predictable and was aimed far too much at
> kids.

Yeah, I thought the same. Only really started to get into it after the first 30 minutes with all the action.

Great little movie now, though! It felt a little more realistic than the other Disney's with the family being so near to normal despite being super-heros!
Sun 28/11/04 at 13:21
Regular
"Remember me?"
I'm going to go see this later today. I love Pixar films and I love superheroes, so I've been waiting for this film ever since I saw the trailer for it back in Spring. Can't wait!!
Sun 28/11/04 at 12:18
Regular
"you've got a beard"
it's awesome.
fact :)

it made me forgive them for making Finding Nemo. the pre-movie cartoon is also an utter joy and the Incredibles itself is a visual treat (although granted, doing a degree in CG animation makes me appreciate it that little bit more :) ) and avoids going all boring, sappy and "disney" like so many other of their films do.

go see it, it's ace.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.