GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Winning Gameaday?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 11/05/01 at 19:14
Regular
Hey
just thought anyone (especially Tony) got any tips on how to win a Gameaday? i know it tells you how at the front page, but would you like to give me and others some extra advice? thanxs :)
Fri 11/05/01 at 19:14
Hey
just thought anyone (especially Tony) got any tips on how to win a Gameaday? i know it tells you how at the front page, but would you like to give me and others some extra advice? thanxs :)
Fri 11/05/01 at 20:01
"Uzi Lover"
The best tip is keep trying your best and just indulge into the disscussions and post not trying to win.

You shall be surprised one day when you see your name on the winners list, for something you wrote that came from YOUR mind and not TRYING to win.
Fri 11/05/01 at 20:02
Regular
Change your name to Grix Thraves or Meka_dragon. The look down the list, and be prepared for a large surprise. :-)

(Not so good if you don`t want Nintendo games though).
Fri 11/05/01 at 20:03
I do not know how, I am hopeless at writing stuff. (As this shows).
Also I think that people who have already won have a greater chance of winning again. Don't ask me why it's just a theory!
Fri 11/05/01 at 20:14
"possibly impossible"
That's not really the case, it's just that some people have been on here a while and others post a lot, so they are bound to win more often if they post a few good topics every week rather than one every few months.

You grammar and spelling don't matter too much, but, hey, why not try to improve them by joining in! Just enjoy yourself, have fun and join in and you will soon get into the writing lark.

Also, try your hand at writing a few reviews, of about 2000 characters or more, and see how you do!

Good luck!

pb
Fri 11/05/01 at 20:16
Regular
"You've upset me"
Hehe, I've found a great way round the 1,000 character restriction while writing reviews
Fri 11/05/01 at 20:29
Regular
gameaday isn't all about the winning! I mean the FOG.
Fri 11/05/01 at 20:30
Regular
How? (And I take it you mean 10,000)
Fri 11/05/01 at 20:39
Regular
What cut and paste it?
Fri 11/05/01 at 20:43
Regular
"You've upset me"
ssxpro wrote:
> How?

not sayin'

(And I take it you mean 10,000)

and yeah I do =P

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.