GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hey Goatboy!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 19/11/04 at 12:26
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
So we all know your a "Gay Boot", but did you know that your also "A Gob Toy" :D

I'm sure I don't need to say anything else on that matter.....

So did you start your teacher training thing yet?
Fri 19/11/04 at 12:26
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
So we all know your a "Gay Boot", but did you know that your also "A Gob Toy" :D

I'm sure I don't need to say anything else on that matter.....

So did you start your teacher training thing yet?
Fri 19/11/04 at 12:30
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
A gob toy.

That's genius.
Fri 19/11/04 at 12:31
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
Pure genius.
Fri 19/11/04 at 17:30
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
I am also a Toga Yob.

And no, I've spent a year enjoying myself and not doing an awful much to be honest.
I'm doing it in 2005.
Christ...a year since I quit. Time goes fast when you're not stuck at a desk, staring out the window or posting on the internet to pass those hours between 9 and 5.

I remember checking the pc clock thinking "9:30..I can go for a smoke now" and then wondering what to do until lunchtime.
Hence a multitude of posts here all day long/top posters etc.
I'll kill myself before I end up in another office.
Fri 19/11/04 at 17:40
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Or Yoga bot. You sound like a character from Futurama.
Fri 19/11/04 at 18:05
Regular
"Twenty quid."
On an almostsimilarbutalmostcompletelydifferent subject ...

I have a friend named Dell and I once pointed out to him that it rhymed with "smell". His response was somewhere along the lines of: "Griff* - rhymes with punch in the face".

* another of my many names
Fri 19/11/04 at 18:18
Regular
"Copyright (c) 2004"
stop stealing my annagrams. lol
Fri 19/11/04 at 18:24
Regular
"Copyright (c) 2004"
what about got a boy or yobo tag?
Wed 24/11/04 at 18:59
Regular
"Incomprehendible"
How about no?
Sat 27/11/04 at 22:30
Regular
"That's right!"
I work in an office and, if anything, it gives me a chance to be creative. I've come up with ideas for cartoon characters, thought up three pretty decent animations about a super hero called Chair Man, and have planned out my next idea for a script.

All whilst being sat at a desk in a huge office surrounded by goons and pretty girls.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.