GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Flying or Invisibility"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 18/11/04 at 16:08
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Following on from my Aquila vs. Bernard's Watch thread, I pose another question discussed in our none-too-eventful lunch break at school.

Would you rather be able to fly, or be able to turn invisible?
Eh?

Gogogo.
Fri 19/11/04 at 19:57
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Teleportation is such a great power.

You would have to have a really strict way of initiating it, or the slightest thought could whisk you away to god knows where.
Fri 19/11/04 at 19:49
Regular
Invisibilty

Though I might take teleportation over that..
Fri 19/11/04 at 19:28
"Majestic"
Fri 19/11/04 at 19:28
Regular
WHo cares if you use it to do illegal stuff though?
You'd just turn invisible and run away, so no-one could find you.
As for thermal heat stuff, jsut hide behind people.
Fri 19/11/04 at 16:43
Regular
Like I said before those wanting to be invisible want to do illegal stuff while those who want to fly might want to use it for good such as rescuing people aswell as not having to pay for flights anywhere. That's why so many superheros fly and you can probably only think of a few heros who can go invisible. It's more of an evil power.
Fri 19/11/04 at 16:35
Regular
Invisible. This is because if you were invisible you could do nearly anything. You could kill any one who you hate and you could steal stuff from people.
Fri 19/11/04 at 16:29
Regular
M@rk wrote:
> I think the government would be more interested in you if you could go
> invisible. They would get you to do all their missions, kinda like in
> that Buffy episode.

Yeah but the government wouldn't know you had the power to become invisible because they wouldn't be able to see you :D
Fri 19/11/04 at 16:15
Regular
"you've got a beard"
i'll take invisibility... mainly cos i agree with paradox :)
Fri 19/11/04 at 11:49
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
invisibility. i belive Xander said once in Buffy he would prefer invisibility to anything as he could use it to guard the girls' changing rooms
Fri 19/11/04 at 10:12
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Quite a few pages back I'm thinking.

It ended up in a resounding win for Bernard.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.