GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Confessions of an Economic Hitman"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 18/11/04 at 11:42
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Found on another site;

[URL]http://www.democracynow.org/article.pl?sid=04/11/09/1526251[/URL]

Makes for very interesting reading, though one should bear in mind that the US is by no means at all the only country that funds this sort of thing.
Fri 19/11/04 at 13:49
Regular
I know America started it, but that doesn't excuse the rest of the develloped world for following suit!
Fri 19/11/04 at 10:59
Regular
"Don't let me down"
It just shows exactly what America are greedy hypocritical evil dictators! I wasn't really suprised at all when I read through it and it just confirmed what I already thought, America are and always have been corrupt in practically everything they do. Hey that might be the reason why the majority of peace talks breakdown.
Fri 19/11/04 at 02:25
Regular
Wow...

I guess it makes you realise how important those "cancel world debt" campaigns really are.
To think that half the things I take for granted relies on economic ownership of these counties... :-(
Thu 18/11/04 at 23:14
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I want that book.
Thu 18/11/04 at 20:13
Regular
"Monster kill!"
weird.
very interesting though.
Thu 18/11/04 at 11:49
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Very interesting indeed.
Thu 18/11/04 at 11:42
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Found on another site;

[URL]http://www.democracynow.org/article.pl?sid=04/11/09/1526251[/URL]

Makes for very interesting reading, though one should bear in mind that the US is by no means at all the only country that funds this sort of thing.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.