GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Which is better? Halo2, Fable, Ghost recon2"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 25/12/04 at 15:10
Regular
"Halo 2 is the best!"
Which is better? Halo2, Fable, Ghost recon2?

I think Halo 2 is but i havent played Ghost recon 2 yet

what do u think is better?
Sun 26/12/04 at 21:04
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Haven't played Ghost Recon 2 - seems to be getting good comments and reviews, albeit nothing outstanding.

Halo 2 offline is great if a little less impressive as to what it might have been (it is, no matter what people say - they often get confused between 'disappointing' and 'bad', because they are actually different concepts!) Online it's the master ruler of the world evah.

Fable is just crap.
Sun 26/12/04 at 13:40
Regular
For single player?

Fable
Halo 2
Ghost Recon 2

Ghost Recon 2 would probably come above Halo 2 sinlg eplaye, but I haven't played it yet.
Sat 25/12/04 at 22:53
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Fable
Ghost Recon 2
Halo 2
Sat 25/12/04 at 22:20
Regular
Sparten 117 wrote:

It's Spartan, you necromonger.
Sat 25/12/04 at 17:06
Regular
"Arf. Arf. Arf. Arf."
But if you get a few mates around, or have Xblive, Halo 2 can last for ages.

I bought Fable on release day, finished it in about 2 weeks, did most of the Daemon Gates and played through it a few times, being good/evil etc.

Bought Halo 2 on release date, and still playing it today.
Sat 25/12/04 at 17:01
Regular
"hulagadoo"
illphukiir wrote:
> Fable isn't short then?

Fable is massive if you do every single thing and after you complete it, the game continues, similarly to gta, allowing you to find every thing.
Sat 25/12/04 at 16:35
Regular
"Arf. Arf. Arf. Arf."
Fable isn't short then?
Sat 25/12/04 at 15:32
Regular
"Fo Shizzle"
Fable is better than Halo 2 b/c Halo 2 was short, and the ending was disappointing , but i havent played Ghost Recon 2 yet
Sat 25/12/04 at 15:13
Regular
"hulagadoo"
Fable then Halo 2 then Ghost Recon 2.
Sat 25/12/04 at 15:10
Regular
"Halo 2 is the best!"
Which is better? Halo2, Fable, Ghost recon2?

I think Halo 2 is but i havent played Ghost recon 2 yet

what do u think is better?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.