GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"www.geocities.com/psychostyleworld"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 16/11/04 at 21:47
Regular
"Catch it!"
I think everybody should go on my website www.geocities.com/psychostyleworld. And they should also play gta san andreas for the rest of there life because it is the best game ever
Tue 16/11/04 at 22:24
Regular
"tokyo police club"
But I have also made up a lot of characters here are some of the characters Clumsy Kevin I named him after my dad because his name's Kevin and he's clumsy, Comic Book Crew there superheros,Crossbob hes a stick charcter with a cross body,The Toffia there like the Mafia but toffee people and heres a new one I thought up Alex North he's a secret agent and a tiny little one I made up Matt the Zombie I also made up a tiny wierd one called the Super Carrots.

[URL]http://www.geocities.com/psychostyleworld/aboutme.html[/URL]

That whole page is gold.
Tue 16/11/04 at 22:21
Regular
youve got a great drawin talent mate u shud think about goin pro

those r real good

how much wud you sell them 4??
Tue 16/11/04 at 22:20
Regular
"Catch it!"
ok no need to be horrible just want people to go on it
Tue 16/11/04 at 21:49
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
Ho-hum
Tue 16/11/04 at 21:49
"slightlyshortertagl"
i think u shud die
Tue 16/11/04 at 21:47
Regular
"Catch it!"
I think everybody should go on my website www.geocities.com/psychostyleworld. And they should also play gta san andreas for the rest of there life because it is the best game ever

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.