GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Temp Files"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 16/11/04 at 19:01
Regular
"SOUP!"
Are any of my Temp Files in C:\Documents and Settings\owner\Local Settings\Temp important?

I've got loads of crappy notepad files with dodgy 4 letter names like abgr and agdj and stuff that keep executing as viruses and dialers, can I just delete the lot and not suffer any consequences?
Thu 18/11/04 at 22:05
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Aye.
Thu 18/11/04 at 21:52
Regular
"SOUP!"
The email client like Outlook?
Thu 18/11/04 at 21:48
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Mozilla = Browser, email client etc in one package

Firefox = Standalone Broswer

Thunderbird = Standalone Email client.
Thu 18/11/04 at 21:37
Regular
"SOUP!"
Yeah I thought Mozilla was the OS and Firefox was just the browser.

I suck

I still dont know what regular Mozilla is, nobody explained :-(
Thu 18/11/04 at 21:37
Both have their advantages actually, but Windows moreso. Mac OS is also a good alternative.
Thu 18/11/04 at 21:36
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
Was it you who thought mozilla was an OS? ages ago.

But yeah, i would probably use it over windows, there programs are so much better then competing programs.
Thu 18/11/04 at 21:31
Regular
"SOUP!"
I'd love Mozilla to make an OS.

I was convinced they did at one point.

I was wrong.
Thu 18/11/04 at 21:27
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
It's good to start with, it's something differant, but then over time, you see all the minor flaws, it gets annoying having very few programs work with it, and well.
I call it an amature OS, yeah windows may be hackable and slowish, but its steardy and 'full'.

Just my opinion, im sure there are others around that would say "J00 5UK" or something along those lines, but oh well.
Thu 18/11/04 at 21:16
Regular
"SOUP!"
why would I be fed up of it?
Thu 18/11/04 at 21:14
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
Paradox: wrote:
> Commie.
>
> If I get Linux I wont get as many viruses will I ?

You wouldnt, but you would get so fed up with it, you would prefer windows in the long run.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.