GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Tales of Symphonia"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'tales of symphonia'.
Sat 25/12/04 at 22:43
Regular
"You can't catch me!"
Hey if anyone has this game could they please help me? How do you play multiplayer in the battles? What do you have to do to 'activate' multiplayer? Its confusing.
Mon 27/12/04 at 17:35
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Yeh, now if the third Sword Dancer had been the final boss it would have been more challenging.
Mon 27/12/04 at 17:31
Regular
The last one is in Iselia forest
Mon 27/12/04 at 17:22
Regular
I hardly did any of the side quests. And I never found the final fight with the giant skeleton thingy. Now I've finished BK I'm gonna go back to TOS.
Mon 27/12/04 at 16:58
Regular
I'm guessing its on normal mode.. hmm although I don't know how hard it would of been playing in hard without 2x EXP.
Mon 27/12/04 at 16:43
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Just beat the game with most bells and whistles. Alot easier than I expected.. the final boss is.. well crap really. Pretty ending animé stuff but it left alot open. Sequel please?
Mon 27/12/04 at 12:52
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Gahhhh.

Abyssion or whatever right? The insanely high-leveled boss of all the Devil's Arms. I got him to within 2,000 of his 120,000 HP and he releases some lame spell that killz me whole party dead and everyone was over half-health.

Not pleased.
Sun 26/12/04 at 00:03
Regular
I can't play it or MP2 because of my Gaycube.

I am weeping.
Sat 25/12/04 at 23:44
Regular
Plug in the extra controllers.

In the character menus (where you assign special moves to buttons) you cna change the control method from automatic to manual for the other characters.
Sat 25/12/04 at 22:43
Regular
"You can't catch me!"
Hey if anyone has this game could they please help me? How do you play multiplayer in the battles? What do you have to do to 'activate' multiplayer? Its confusing.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.