GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Official Notable Election - RESULTS HERE"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 16/11/04 at 09:57
Regular
"serenity now!"
At SR, we regularly hold a vote on the forums to decide a new notable member. This member will have their name in gold and a "notable" member group. To become a notable you will have to be a regular already. Newbies & JATs are not eligible for this status.

To vote, you must be either a regular or a notable - newbies or JATs cannot vote unfortunately. To place your vote, just write "I vote for ...", followed by the username of who you would like to win.

Please only post in this thread once, and don't use it to chat. Any edited posts will not count, and any user found to be voting under multiple usernames will have all their votes disallowed.

You can't vote for yourself, a current notable or a member of staff.

The vote will be open from now until 11:59 tonight, according to the SR clock. Any votes after then will not count.

Good luck.

And the results...

Notorious Biggles 13

English_Bloke 11

FinalFantasyFanatic 8

Ashman 7

Paradox 7

Dringo 4

cookie monster 3

ßulle†† 3

Cong_Man 2

Lucy Jane 2

tphi 2

Whitestripes X 1

lalakersrule 1

cipro 1

Light 1

Ineedsleep 1

Flock 1

Marcini 1

J Savo 1

Congrats Notorious Biggles, new SR notable!
Wed 17/11/04 at 18:16
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
I wanted to vote SHEEPY for super notable.
Wed 17/11/04 at 18:13
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Hmm, I missed the election. Had a reasonable sleep though.
Wed 17/11/04 at 17:09
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Cheers to those who voted for me, I was fairly surprised by the total number of people who did. I never expected to win, but it's always nice to see that people appreciate your posting here. And we couldn't have had a more deserving winner either, well done NB.

Again, thanks to the 7 of yers who voted.

And caveat, just because I don't post in General Chat all the time doesn't mean I'm a neutrality king. I've barely seen you in the Nintendo, LIFE (well, now it's changed not so much), and Creative Writing forums; all of which I spend a fair majority of my time on SR in.
Wed 17/11/04 at 16:48
Regular
at least the boring/uninteresting/dull/neutrality kings aka ashman/dringo/mav/congman/lucyjane/flock didnt win
Wed 17/11/04 at 15:33
Regular
Congrats Biggles.

Well deserved.
Wed 17/11/04 at 15:12
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
Its about time. Weldone N B, very close E_B, you'll probably get it next time, unless we are touched by some great new regular.
Wed 17/11/04 at 14:19
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
you're too new.
Wed 17/11/04 at 13:47
Regular
0 votes. Whooo!
Wed 17/11/04 at 12:51
Regular
"..."
Well, that's 2 votes more than I've managed to pick up in the prvious god-knows-how-many elections I've been here. So not a bad result really.
Wed 17/11/04 at 12:47
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Congratulations Biggles. Well deserved.

Sorry Mr English Flibble. Please don't ban me. :D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.