GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Half-Life 2: Fire hazard"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 16/11/04 at 07:54
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Half-Life 2 will be activated today at 8am. Oh man. Steam is going to break so badly, it won't even be funny. It's gonna be a red sky in redbus (or wherever they're hosted).

Anyone have any thoughts about today's long-awaited release?
Tue 16/11/04 at 08:54
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Notorious Biggles wrote:
> And it came out within a week
> of Halo 2. Wow.

Halo2 = Halo fps / 2, live, and the ability to hold two weapons simultanoiusly. Might have cut some three years back, but not now. I watched a video running in the local game shop and thought "Wow. Halo.................."
Tue 16/11/04 at 08:51
"I love yo... lamp."
It would have been nice of them to have an announcement about what time in the news section of steam, as opposed to me just trying to load it every five minutes between midnight and 02:00.

I've been waiting for this a long time. Perhaps too long, it might not quite cut it. Expectations are so high, and whilst the reviews are good, that doesn't prove anything. And it came out within a week of Halo 2. Wow.
Tue 16/11/04 at 07:54
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Half-Life 2 will be activated today at 8am. Oh man. Steam is going to break so badly, it won't even be funny. It's gonna be a red sky in redbus (or wherever they're hosted).

Anyone have any thoughts about today's long-awaited release?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.