GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"my nipple piercing..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 15/11/04 at 21:15
Regular
"I'm busy"
ok, I'm straight before you ask, wanted to do something a little different, a tattoo was too perminent for me. At least a piercing will heal over without time.

but it's been over a year and I say this now, next bit it gross so dont read if you dont want to know

when ever I take the bar out it still has a bit of white gunk around it (white blood cells) so in a year it still hasn't healed

anyone else had theirs done, and has it healed yet??
Mon 17/01/05 at 20:52
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
See what I mean?
Mon 17/01/05 at 20:41
"Tesco value"
Obviously mermoid, anyone with a difference of opinion to your own is wrong.

I love to know why jumped up little ***** like yourself act the way they do on the net?

obviously compensating for your lack of a real life anywhere outside of the anonimous saftey of the internet.

ignored...
Mon 17/01/05 at 20:37
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
You should be banned again.
Mon 17/01/05 at 20:25
"Tesco value"
here we are
Sat 04/12/04 at 19:39
Regular
"Catch it!"
errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Sat 04/12/04 at 17:26
Regular
"I'm busy"
after a year, I think it's finally starting to heal, slightly less crust now, yay!!!

I can give blood again now also, so everyones happy
Fri 03/12/04 at 16:18
"STiLL <3 u"
DoNT MiND Me... JuST ReFReSHiNG SoMe oLD PoSTS... HaHaHaHaHa!!!!!!!!!
Tue 16/11/04 at 19:59
Regular
"I'm busy"
Thank you people for your kind advice

perhaps nipple amputation is a last resort...(can you still survive with just one?)

I'll try a platinum ring to be on the safe side, and get see the scary looking bloke that done it, he'd tell me what I should put on it, and save the family doctor the embarrisment as he's poking my 4it
Tue 16/11/04 at 17:00
Regular
"KA-BLAMO"
Just get some sissors out, pull the bar & snip. Job done.
Tue 16/11/04 at 16:52
Regular
Sounds to me like you have an infected nipple, me thinks amputation is the only option.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.