GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Man U vs Newcastle"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 14/11/04 at 18:36
"R.I.P Acestar"
Upsetting, eh?
As a man u hater and a liverpool supporter.
There was hope when newcastle got one back but then the soft penalty determined newcastle's fait.Man U do look a bit weak in some places....
made many mistakes.......
Mon 15/11/04 at 10:55
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
ruud tap ins are certainties (unless he does a Kanu - unlikely)
ronaldo lollipop goals aint.
Mon 15/11/04 at 10:39
Regular
I hope Fergie drills into Ronaldo that he's being far to ball greedy as he could have set Ruud up for two sitters. Yes, he was going for a spectacular but as a United fan I just want to see the ball hit the back of the net in whatever fashion.
Mon 15/11/04 at 09:16
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
heh man u 1- other teams less. if only we were consistently winning. i mean that was the first time we scored more than 2goals in the prem this season. and it aint like we dont have forwards.
Sun 14/11/04 at 23:24
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Plucked the words almost from your jaws didn't I?

:-P
Sun 14/11/04 at 23:13
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
or†ega wrote:
> shut up you tart.

Scope I think the above is a more than suitable answer to your post.

You should concentrate on your own defence and Pascal Cygan before looking at excuses to why we beat you and Newcastle.
Sun 14/11/04 at 23:12
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Scope wrote:
> Man U were far from convincing Newcastle's defence is hardly rock
> solid

Coming from somebody who supports a team that has just conceeded four to SPURS I think you are in no position to criticise. And tell me, when was the last time Arsenal were convincing? It's been a while by your standards.
Sun 14/11/04 at 23:07
Regular
oh shut up you tart :P
Sun 14/11/04 at 22:54
Regular
alakersrule wrote:
> Goalscoring crisis? what goalscoring crisis? :-D

You guys are such silly fools you know :P Everythings all fine when you give such an average performance like that and the "win" over us was meant to give you a huge boost?
Man U were far from convincing Newcastle's defence is hardly rock solid, 2 of their centre halves haven't even played together until last Wednesday which they had to play 120 minutes, yet that's not the point Newcastle's defence is overall awful because they haven't got any quality centre halves and they had chances which they didn't put away today which they did not.

You could of easily lost on the day.
Sun 14/11/04 at 22:44
Regular
"The Red Shift"
Another reason why I despise Ferguson. He says that his team aren't good enough to win the Prem, yet he's spent millions and millions on it. The media then side with him and suddenly everything's blown over on the issue of his tactics. I still think Man U should get rid of Fergie.

I say it now: MAN U WILL NOT WIN THE PREMIERSHIP.

And I think it is right that the media put pressure on their players, because they are far under achieving and this doesn't make up for 11 poor games this season.

Good win on Yoo's behalf, but I was disappointed in Newcastle. The second they got back into it, they rediculously give the ball away in their area (no foul) and this then led to clumbsy goalkeeping.

I couldn't believe the misses from the magpies today, in particular Kluivert, who was God awful. Shearer missed a sitter. Bowyer once again failed to show me why he should be in over Robert or Milner. Bramble has furthered his case for being sold in January to generate cash fopr a proper defender. Once again I say how I was disappointed in Newcastle, but I don't see anything wrong with Souness, Butt or Bernard. All three had generally good games.
Sun 14/11/04 at 20:58
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Goalscoring crisis? what goalscoring crisis? :-D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.