GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"new TV channel"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 11/05/01 at 07:57
Regular
has anyone seen the new tv channel devoted to gaming on sky digital..........low quality....but its better than corrie or brookside....apart from Emily
Sun 13/05/01 at 19:36
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
Iam going to Cheltenham + Gloustershire. I got 4 offers and I with draw 2. I am going to be doing a 4 year computing degree. I wanted to do a course at Aberty Dundee(Not spelt right) which was Computer games development but I needed BBC ,but they did offer me 18 points for the first year only. Iam doing Computing, Physics, Pure Maths and Mechanics at A-Level at the moment. I got an A for my computing coursework. I will be lucky if I get a C for maths as I find that hard. GCSE maths was easy but A-level maths is harder for me.
Sun 13/05/01 at 19:20
Regular
University of Bath.
First Year.
Mathematics.
5 units per semester, therefore 5 exams to do in the next few weeks.

How about you, where have you applied? Got lots of offers?
Sun 13/05/01 at 19:18
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
ssxpro wrote:
> I have three or four weeks left at Uni, then I`m off home for 4
> months!

What uni do you go to? Also how much of you course you got to do and what is the course?

Sorry if iam being a little nosey, its just that iam off to uni at the start of the new term (September time).
Sun 13/05/01 at 19:10
Regular
I have three or four weeks left at Uni, then I`m off home for 4 months!
Sun 13/05/01 at 18:08
Regular
"CYA GUYS"
Yeah. Fog's not really that special anymore. not much about gaming and too much on tv and everyday stuff.
Sun 13/05/01 at 17:49
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
I have started to post in the FOG board and other boards. But posting and reading takes time, and I should really be doing some homework/revision for my A-Levels. Only one more week at school then a nice 3 month break 4 months with exams, but that month will be revision time, so hopefully I will be able to stay off the internet as much as I can.
Sun 13/05/01 at 17:19
Regular
Same here! I have a link to ukps2 so I never see the links for the FOG unless I look around a lot!

Recently my attention has been brought back to the PS2 discussions due to the fact that there are some exciting new games on the horizon and therefore more to talk about, and also that the FOG seems to be getting a little boring and repetitive!
Sun 13/05/01 at 16:51
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
ssxpro wrote:
> That happened to me back in January. They mentioned the FOG, and I
> wondered if it was the Future of Gaming.

Thats nice to know iam not the only one. I only mainly go on the PS2 disscusions and acess it through UKPS2.com so I never really went into the board lists.
Sun 13/05/01 at 16:39
Regular
"Melliflous Wanderer"
The channels not that bad, its better than nothing and I like one of the female italians accents.

On their web site it says that things will change according to feedback they receive. So lets hope that things get better or else we will loose it.
Sun 13/05/01 at 15:56
Regular
That happened to me back in January. They mentioned the FOG, and I wondered if it was the Future of Gaming.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.