GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"new TV channel"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 11/05/01 at 07:57
Regular
has anyone seen the new tv channel devoted to gaming on sky digital..........low quality....but its better than corrie or brookside....apart from Emily
Fri 11/05/01 at 07:57
Regular
"~SRS~humpo"
has anyone seen the new tv channel devoted to gaming on sky digital..........low quality....but its better than corrie or brookside....apart from Emily
Fri 11/05/01 at 10:54
Yep. There's a topic on this over in the FOG. Pretty much everyone thinks it's poor (including myself!).
Fri 11/05/01 at 16:31
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
I also think it is crap. It is becuase its an Italian made show, It would be better if it was English. I think the channel could be quite good if I was Italian, the presenters talk in Italian and English. That one women cant even talk properly, so you just cant understand her, as the presenters arent English they say crap like"The enemys are many"{Review of Z.O.E by that annoying women who cant talk properly). The game clip program is rubbish, the music is crap and why does anyone want to listen to crap music and watch game footage of games that are already out. If sky are to introduce a gaming channel then make it a british one, and not one produce by a different country.. I think that .TV is good but its not devoted to games.

This maybe a stupid question but what is the FOG board?Is it the Future Of Gaming board?
Fri 11/05/01 at 18:38
Regular
"CYA GUYS"
Its CRA*P. All in a foreign language. its so annoying. The music, the presenters, the games and the music. The games are old and its CRA*P
Sun 13/05/01 at 12:55
Regular
So its CRAp
Sun 13/05/01 at 14:05
Regular
"CYA GUYS"
Yeah I think you got the idea.
Sun 13/05/01 at 14:51
Regular
"You've upset me"
adrian wrote:

This maybe a stupid question

Yup it is a dumb question

but what is
> the FOG board?Is it the Future Of Gaming board?

Yes it is indeed the Future of Gaming forum
Sun 13/05/01 at 14:55
Regular
"CYA GUYS"
Even though this comes from a "newbie" Adrian alot to learn.
Sun 13/05/01 at 15:40
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
I thought it was but I just wanted to make sure. I had never been in a disscusion that had used that term before.
Sun 13/05/01 at 15:56
Regular
That happened to me back in January. They mentioned the FOG, and I wondered if it was the Future of Gaming.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.