GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Help requested, I'm confused."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 12/11/04 at 19:43
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
You report a father hitting their daughter to Social Services. What happens next? What is the first step they take?

Cos obviously the dad is gonna be angry at the girl for telling SS, so do they protect her or what?

Ta
Fri 12/11/04 at 19:43
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
You report a father hitting their daughter to Social Services. What happens next? What is the first step they take?

Cos obviously the dad is gonna be angry at the girl for telling SS, so do they protect her or what?

Ta
Fri 12/11/04 at 19:45
Regular
They will take him/her away pending enquries.
Fri 12/11/04 at 19:49
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
The father? Or daughter? That's the bit I'm confused about...
Fri 12/11/04 at 19:58
Regular
Either.

If there is someone else she can stay with that will probably happen, or the Father would have to go somewhere.

Of course there would have to be something that could be considered substantial proof.
Fri 12/11/04 at 20:04
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
Yeh there's proof, consistent proof.

So she'd be protected while it was being investigated?
Fri 12/11/04 at 20:49
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
Depending on what the proof is and what the circumstances were they could well do sod all.
Fri 12/11/04 at 20:57
Regular
"Bicycle"
Depends how bad she is being treated.

Meh.

I'm all for a little smack. But nothing more...

Sorry if I'm prying, just...
Fri 12/11/04 at 20:59
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Wooooo, I actually know this.

If the assault is serious then they'll send the police around to check it out. If there's any serious risk to the child they'll move them out of the house straight away, otherwise the case will be put through to social services.

Basically when a referral comes in it goes to team which, believe it or not, deals with referrals. They do loads of boring stuff and if they feel that the child has been neglected then it will go properly to social services and they'll be allocated a social worker.

There's loads of boring meetings and stuff and the child is under constant scrutiny at school for any bumps and bruises.

Plus the parents always get really angry because the social worker can never work more than 2 weeks without having a nervous breakdown and then they need to fly a new social worker in from America/South Africa etc...
Fri 12/11/04 at 21:36
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
She gets beaten regularly, and I mean proper beaten up. Bruises everywhere, she's off sport for 3 months because he busted up her back, knocked her over and kicked her repeatedly in the back.

It's fecking disgusting,
Fri 12/11/04 at 21:50
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
Lil Bro.. I would get her to report him. As guys like that are total utter scum.. and deserve everything they get to them.

Sorry been there.. (not by my father though)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.