GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Nick Mitchell Gets Cut!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 10/11/04 at 16:20
Regular
"TNA > WWE"
Yep you heard it here, the first WWE $1,000,000 tough enough contestant has been cut. Hate to say it but im so glad it was him, please get dan rodimer out next :)
Thu 18/11/04 at 09:02
Regular
"..."
lalakersrule wrote:
> Are these contestants actually doing any wrestling training like past
> guys or is it just basically the public vote for one and whoever wins
> then gets taught how to wrestle like great athletes such as
> High-botch-rate and Tiresome Botchko?

Yep, they train all week between shows. They hadn't had any training on how to take a fall when the Big Show slammed them though.
Wed 17/11/04 at 15:41
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Are these contestants actually doing any wrestling training like past guys or is it just basically the public vote for one and whoever wins then gets taught how to wrestle like great athletes such as High-botch-rate and Tiresome Botchko?
Wed 17/11/04 at 13:11
Regular
"you've got a beard"
you know too much about mae young :)
Wed 17/11/04 at 12:35
Regular
"..."
Very_Metal wrote:
> precisely dude, i taped it and watched in the morning and simply fast
> forwarded...
> if they want something to fill the ring while people go to get beers
> and stuff, at least have a dark match using a local guy or something,
> ANYTHING but another mae young segment, her family must be mortified.

I don't think she has any family. She's not married and I don't think her parents are still alive...
Tue 16/11/04 at 19:29
Regular
"you've got a beard"
precisely dude, i taped it and watched in the morning and simply fast forwarded...
if they want something to fill the ring while people go to get beers and stuff, at least have a dark match using a local guy or something, ANYTHING but another mae young segment, her family must be mortified.
Tue 16/11/04 at 13:14
Regular
"..."
Very_Metal wrote:
> they need to stop doing spots like this..
> it's kinda gross, totally unrelated and we'd all be better off if it
> didn't happen :S

Agreed. Who exactly do they think these 'spots' are entertaining? What worth is a moment on TV that makes you want to do nothing except change the channel?
Tue 16/11/04 at 00:21
Regular
"you've got a beard"
they need to stop doing spots like this..
it's kinda gross, totally unrelated and we'd all be better off if it didn't happen :S
Mon 15/11/04 at 21:22
Regular
Aha, what a suprise, Pewder won again...

Although that wasn't necessarily a good thing for him.

The horror... Mae Young... all over.... saggy...

We'll stop there.
Thu 11/11/04 at 14:14
Regular
Meh, the only reason why Pewder will win is because of WWE giving him all the attention on Smackdown, thus getting everyone to vote for him.
Thu 11/11/04 at 11:13
Regular
"..."
Reefer wrote:
> Pruder from UFC will win.

It's 'Pewder'. Anyway, I would have agreed till he decided to 'shoot' on Angle. Now he looks like a guy who doesn't conform, and as such, the WWE will take great pains to offload him.

On a side note, WWE have apparently re-activated their interest in Ultimate Fighter, Tito Ortiz...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.