GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Had a difficult time while dating?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 09/11/04 at 22:59
Regular
If you had bad relationships and you are singal,please tell me about them and i will see if i can help you with the problems you may have.I have been through a lot and it got so bad i tryed to kill my self,so now i'm on medication,
Tue 09/11/04 at 22:59
Regular
If you had bad relationships and you are singal,please tell me about them and i will see if i can help you with the problems you may have.I have been through a lot and it got so bad i tryed to kill my self,so now i'm on medication,
Tue 09/11/04 at 23:03
Regular
"For One Night Only"
I have girl-problems. But I don't know if I can just tell someone who claims to be on medication. Sounds like you're the one who needs advice.
Tue 09/11/04 at 23:16
There was a girl once, we got to the sex part and I came too early. We were both disappointed. How can I get her to like me again in a sexual way?

*I've also considered slitting my wrists after this ordeal, what's the best way to go aboot it? Across the road or up the highway?
Tue 09/11/04 at 23:22
Regular
"smile, it's free"
Y'know, the best solution to that is to wait 20 mins and go again
Tue 09/11/04 at 23:25
Regular
Twenty? Look at Mr Limpy, more like two for me, hyuk hyuk hyuk.
Tue 09/11/04 at 23:26
Phwoar, feel the heat in this room. Baby.
Wed 10/11/04 at 10:27
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Twenty minutes?

Man, I'm a stallion.
Wed 10/11/04 at 10:46
Regular
lcarus wrote:
> Across the road or up the highway?

Neither. Across the jugular :D

[URL]http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=manly_suicide[/URL]
Wed 10/11/04 at 14:00
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
I'm a sin gal.
Wed 10/11/04 at 14:41
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
The only difficulty I have is I'm greedy.
I bag one and it's great. For a while. Then I get bored and want another.
Repeat.

I'm not complaining, just highlighting that being shallow & good at it means you get happy new sex every couple weeks or so.
And don't listen to that "It's better with somebody you love/know well", that means you are a woman or a homo.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.