GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Had a difficult time while dating?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 09/11/04 at 22:59
Regular
If you had bad relationships and you are singal,please tell me about them and i will see if i can help you with the problems you may have.I have been through a lot and it got so bad i tryed to kill my self,so now i'm on medication,
Sat 13/11/04 at 20:08
Regular
If you get to the point where you ever need to ask a user on an internet chat forum for advice with your dating, I think you've been beyond hope for a loooonnnggg time already.
Thu 11/11/04 at 21:25
Regular
"but i am a sheep..."
Light wrote:
> Paradox: wrote:
> How old is Mr Light?
>
> Um. 29. 12 year age differences are alright though, right?
>
> Right?

i went out with a guy 17 years older then me (i like older guys) and it was pretty cool for a while until he started to want to settle down, have kids etc. whateva happened to just havin sex and being happy with that :-)
Thu 11/11/04 at 12:13
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Fozz wrote:
> >You're not concerned with prejudice? Then why did you say you
> don't want >people thinking you're a gland-driven flapjacker?
>
>
> Sorry, typo...it wasnt meant to be caps. my point is that prejudice
> pretty much annoys everyone, and I have every right not to want to be
> branded.

Prejudice does indeed annoy everyone. Hence my getting annoyed with your prejudice against people who rather enjoy meaningless sex.

You have every right not to want to be branded? Then why are you going out of your way to get yourself branded as an intolerant prude from the Mary Whitehouse school of "I know better than you and you should follow my approach to things"?

Honestly; your repeated (near constant it seems) mentioning of just how much relationships mean to you and how meaningless sex disgusts you is more than a little "methink you doth protest too much".
Thu 11/11/04 at 12:09
Regular
"Copyright (c) 2004"
>You're not concerned with prejudice? Then why did you say you don't want >people thinking you're a gland-driven flapjacker?
>

Sorry, typo...it wasnt meant to be caps. my point is that prejudice pretty much annoys everyone, and I have every right not to want to be branded.
Thu 11/11/04 at 11:45
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Fozz wrote:
> I refuse to get drawn into an argument with you about this light. I
> dont act that way, I dont drink or smoke...and...IM IRISH..well..sort
> of. WHy would anyone be concerned with prejudice? And I dont want a
> 'chance' with someone. Im not interested in heading out trying to
> pull. Its nothing to do with sex drive, or being attractive or even
> sexual preference. Its just...me. It doesnt appeal to me as much.
>

No, and I seem to recall that last time you decided to stop arguing about it all of a sudden too. You just seem to like repeating what a bastion of morality you are. And it's getting boring. You're not concerned with prejudice? Then why did you say you don't want people thinking you're a gland-driven flapjacker?

Seriously, if you really weren't bothered by all this, you wouldn't bother to constantly bang on about it. If you want to continue your self-righteous posturing, do it front of some girls who you think will be impressed by it.

> Dont be surprised if I dont reply to your next post light.

Well if you don't I'm sure that, somehow, I'll struggle on through the tears and the pain...
Thu 11/11/04 at 11:34
Regular
"Copyright (c) 2004"
I refuse to get drawn into an argument with you about this light. I dont act that way, I dont drink or smoke...and...IM IRISH..well..sort of. WHy would anyone be concerned with prejudice? And I dont want a 'chance' with someone. Im not interested in heading out trying to pull. Its nothing to do with sex drive, or being attractive or even sexual preference. Its just...me. It doesnt appeal to me as much.

Dont be surprised if I dont reply to your next post light.
Thu 11/11/04 at 11:27
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Fozz wrote:
> Yes I am titled to an opinion but I dont want to be branded as all men
> are as someone who is only interested in sex.

Yes, I can see how that will make a big difference to how people treat you on this board. Why are you so concerned about being prejudged like that? Don't like the idea of someone you've never met spoiling your chances with someone?

If you don't want to be branded that way, don't act that way. Simple.

> Maybe next time I'll reconsider before leaping to your defense.

AAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAA! Thanks sweetie, but really; I'm a big boy now and I can fight my own battles. Especially ones against a mate who's taking the proverbial.

Now take your priggish little ways and go about your business.
Thu 11/11/04 at 11:22
Regular
"Copyright (c) 2004"
Yes I am titled to an opinion but I dont want to be branded as all men are as someone who is only interested in sex.

Maybe next time I'll reconsider before leaping to your defense.
Thu 11/11/04 at 11:19
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Well, I don't see why you have to be a prude who talks more about mens attitude to sex that the 'pigs' you abhor. It's called having an opinion Fozz. You're entitled to yours, everyone else is entitled to theirs. Like I've said previously, if you don't like that then don't do it; your views are duly noted. Just don't be surprised if you get branded a whiny little priss when you constantly complain about it.

Oh, and Goaty; let me paint you a picture...

Picture an incredibly whiny, complaining, and increasingly bitter Light about this time last year. Can you see him? Pathetic, isn't he? Don't you just wanna give him a slap and say "For CHRISTS SAKE MAN!! Sort your life out!"

Then compare him to the current Light. Which is the more tolerable?

Now if you'll excuse me, Aretha Franklin has just come on the stereo and I must dance..
Thu 11/11/04 at 10:55
Regular
"Copyright (c) 2004"
LOL! It'll accept PENIS but it wont accept penis@s

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.