GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Jermain Defoe is back."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 09/11/04 at 21:18
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
Two against Bolton, one against Charlton at the weekend and an absolute BEAUTY today.

Was getting a bit worried for a while, scored his goal for England then kinda went off the boil a bit, but it looks like he's back in good form. Great goal just now and a great cross for Keane's!

Also, what the feck is going on with Watford and Southampton? 4-0 Watford with 20 mins left!!!
Tue 09/11/04 at 21:41
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
3-0 a bit poor from our point of view, still at least we're scoring.
Tue 09/11/04 at 22:14
Regular
The future's bright for us Gooners :D
Tue 09/11/04 at 22:31
Regular
"gametag:thebestbit"
Scope wrote:
> The future's bright for us Gooners :D

until the weekend that is
Wed 10/11/04 at 00:00
Regular
Scope wrote:
> The future's bright for us Gooners :D

if your fond of second place!
Wed 10/11/04 at 00:23
Regular
Boring
Wed 10/11/04 at 12:06
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Jermain Defoe is cack.

However, I'm glad to see Robbie Keane getting back on the scoresheet, twice. He wasn't bad at the weekend either and, with the new manager now in-place, he could be ready to let-loose on Le Goon-ers this weekend, big-time! ;)

I've always admired Robbie Keane - even if he couldn't take up the chance of a once-in-a-lifetime move to the Theatre of Dreams...
For each of the teams he's played for, he's given each game 'his all' as if he was staring at the very-end. And the fans at each club have loved him for it, even when he's left them.

He's a legend for the Republic of Ireland already, and there's barely a British striker any better, right now. :)
Wed 10/11/04 at 16:48
Regular
"Colourless"
Scope wrote:
> Boring

An adjective often used at Highbury.
Wed 10/11/04 at 17:23
Regular
As they struggle to beat yet another struggling side.
Wed 10/11/04 at 18:25
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Solskjær wrote:
> Jermain Defoe is cack.

Are you serious?

Because Defoe > Smith.
Thu 11/11/04 at 20:38
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
Solskjær wrote:
> Jermain Defoe is cack.

Ahahahahahahahahaha

hahahahaha

hahahahahah

nearly finished..

ahahahahahahahahahaha

you're joking right? Just a little joke... He's incredible

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.