GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Jermain Defoe is back."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 09/11/04 at 21:18
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
Two against Bolton, one against Charlton at the weekend and an absolute BEAUTY today.

Was getting a bit worried for a while, scored his goal for England then kinda went off the boil a bit, but it looks like he's back in good form. Great goal just now and a great cross for Keane's!

Also, what the feck is going on with Watford and Southampton? 4-0 Watford with 20 mins left!!!
Sat 13/11/04 at 16:55
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Colourless wrote:
> And if you seriously still think that Campbell is better than Terry,
> then I can see why you think Smertin is poor..... :P

If I wasn't so entirely sure you were kidding, I'd eat you alive. :-P

It's not just the fact that I don't think Smertin is a good player, it's more of the fact that I think Parker is amazing, and is being unfairly excluded from the Chelsea team. He works SO hard defensively, and, contrary to popular belief, is a threat going forward.

For me he is a far superior player to Smertin, and why they don't at least rotate positions in Premiership games I don't know. If I was Parker I'd be pretty fecked off I ever left Charlton.
Sat 13/11/04 at 14:11
Regular
"Colourless"
Ashman wrote:
> And just so you know, I've seem him plenty of times at Chelsea and
> Pompey.

Didn't see him play for Pompey last season, so I can't comment on his performances last season.

When he started playing, I wondered why on earth he was in the team. But now... I think he deserves his place. Parker is quality too obviously, but give the guy a chance Ashman....

And if you seriously still think that Campbell is better than Terry, then I can see why you think Smertin is poor..... :P
Sat 13/11/04 at 14:08
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
Yeh ok, maybe a goal against Burnley doesn't make him back...

But a goal like that against Arsenal, oooohh yeh

Defoe = Genius

End. Of.
Sat 13/11/04 at 11:40
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
He is not poor. But he's hardly Chelsea quality. He's a very average Premiership midfielder, that Parker is better than in most departments. I'd hate to make another poll and prove you wrong again; he is NOT the most underrated player in the Premiership by any stretch of the imagination I'm afraid.

And just so you know, I've seem him plenty of times at Chelsea and Pompey.
Sat 13/11/04 at 11:33
Regular
"Colourless"
Ashman wrote:
> Colourless wrote:
> Smertin is the most under-rated player in the premiership.
>
> Hush, that is completely untrue.

Watch him for 90 minutes and then tell me he is poor. I wont believe you, but still- have the decency to watch him play a game before saying he's no good.

He's been superb in every game I've seen him play this season and fully deserves his place in the starting line up when he plays.
Sat 13/11/04 at 10:48
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Colourless wrote:
> Smertin is the most under-rated player in the premiership.

Hush, that is completely untrue.
Fri 12/11/04 at 23:41
Regular
"Colourless"
Ashman wrote:
> And after watching Super Scotty Parker against Newcastle, you can't
> honestly tell me that Smertin EVER deserves to start ahead of him
> EVER again.

Have you still not seen him play?

Smertin is the most under-rated player in the premiership.

Scott was superb against Newcastle and deserves to start the next game, but Smertin is still a quality player.
Fri 12/11/04 at 23:17
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
caveat wrote:

"hi im jermain defoe. ive scored for england, but im off form a bit now. now that ive scored against burnley though im back to my best!"
---------------

Alec, don't dare deny this man his place of superiority above you ;)

(He's 2nd bottom now =D )
Fri 12/11/04 at 21:57
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
....shut up
Fri 12/11/04 at 19:47
Regular
"hi im jermain defoe. ive scored for england, but im off form a bit now. now that ive scored against burnley though im back to my best!"

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.