GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"SR have become thread-deleting maniacs"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 09/11/04 at 21:04
Regular
"bit of a brain"
They are deleting threads left right and centre in the Customer Services forum. Go on, go in there and post something about how you are upset about the recent spate of post deleting and locking, and watch, as, in a cruel turn of irony, they delete your thread.

Clearly this new stance_may_vary creature, who managed to manipulate the system to make himself staff regular even when he clearly was NOT a regular (in a frankly disgusting abuse of his power), turns the site in to the internet equivalent of a prisoner of war camp.

Fight the system, comrades.
Wed 10/11/04 at 13:41
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Haldisa wrote:
> I dont know which I find more amusing, the people fired up about the
> deletions and censorship, or the people who are fired up about the
> people who are fired up about the deletions and censorship.

Try having a giggle about the people who feel compelled to comment on the people getting fired up at the people being annoyed at deletions and censorship. Hey, if that's all it takes to amuse you, the whole concept should cause you to choke to death on laughter induced vomit.
Wed 10/11/04 at 13:29
Regular
"..."
My personal tribute, in the form of a famous punk song, twisted to fit the situation...

"I fought SR and....SR Won."
Wed 10/11/04 at 13:22
Regular
"Twenty quid."
mattributé wrote:
> I love you, maunder.
Wed 10/11/04 at 13:21
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
I dont know which I find more amusing, the people fired up about the deletions and censorship, or the people who are fired up about the people who are fired up about the deletions and censorship.
Wed 10/11/04 at 13:16
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Heh. Monkey made me do a laugh...

There is a similar debate raging on another board I frequent, and I have pretty much the same attitude about that as I do this; get over yourselves. Your words are not threatening to the powers that be. There is no deep seated conspiracy against you (or at least, not on the 'evidence' seen so far).

The main complaint about thread deletion seems to stem from the "How DARE you censor my words! My precious words, which could fire the imagination of a small child, or lead to the formation of a new school of philosophical thought, or...". Jesus, if it's that important to you, write a book.
Wed 10/11/04 at 12:46
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
If you don't like it, get out. I didn't see any Jews volunteering for Auschwitz.
Wed 10/11/04 at 11:48
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
T-shirts, get your "I survived SR deletion" t-shirts!
Wed 10/11/04 at 10:35
Regular
I like the way you think :D
Wed 10/11/04 at 10:32
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I wish we could swear a bit.

Just put a warning telling 'innocent young children' to naff off.
Wed 10/11/04 at 10:00
Regular
"tokyo police club"
I love you, maunder.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.