GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Your Ideal World"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 08/11/04 at 13:27
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
What would it be?

I suppose mine would be some sort of Paradise. Not a garden, as such, although there would be gardens. More a beach, white sand, clear blue water, palm trees, a comfortable temperature. Swimming Pools, Drinks, Musicians. Nothing Rock-y. I guess for most people it'd be somewhere where worry, anxiety or pain didn't exist. Money wasn't a factor, nor friendship, hunger or thirst.

I wouldn't mind being somewhere in the future. It scares me that I wouldn't fit in. Evolution and all. But in say 2400.. Just to see where we got... If it was even that far.

I suppose life is what you make it. Maybe I should make lots of money, buy an Island and live there.

Could be fun, sans the few technological advancements. Electricity, Water Systems, Sewage Works, XBOX, TV, Convenience Store. You know.
Wed 10/11/04 at 10:25
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Ineedsleep wrote:
> No hunger
> No greed
> No wealth
> No husbands...
>
> ... just a few handy toyboys.

I read that as something... quite rude but one I would agree with.
Wed 10/11/04 at 00:14
Regular
"Monster kill!"
It would be a mix, of france, japan, and technology and stuff.
The beaches, weather, friends etc from france. The coolness of japan with its tall buildings, large ammounts of advanced technology, and ofcourse, my very own country, where you had hovercrafts, with next generation consoles in them.
Tue 09/11/04 at 23:39
"period drama"
It's a very hard question.
It's so easy to take what you're given (oo-er!) and then moan about it - a lot harder to be asked what you actually want, then you moany old git.

I dunno, whatever.
Tue 09/11/04 at 23:35
Regular
"gsybe you!"
No Grix. It isn't.

It really isn't.

is not.

Y'hear me? EY?

Good.
Tue 09/11/04 at 23:34
Regular
It's a VICIOUS CIRCLLEEEEE arARRGJHHHGHHGHG
Tue 09/11/04 at 23:30
Regular
"gsybe you!"
This annoys me.

A utopia wouldn't be 'boring' or 'tired' or 'too nice', or whatever.

It's a utopia. Hence it's perfect. How can something perfect be flawed? It destroys it's very essence......
Tue 09/11/04 at 23:28
Regular
Strafio wrote:
" a truly ideal world couldn't really be perfect"

Nah, nothing can be perfect, except Skies of Arcadia. (Not the Gamecube version mind, the music was better on the Dreamcast)

Perfect is boring. Nicks and scratches give it character. I'm not sure about having a beard mind, they get really itchy.
Tue 09/11/04 at 23:25
Regular
Well with me i think that would need a women to help human kind to exsist.
Tue 09/11/04 at 18:01
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
Toys would work but they are just nowhere near a good enough replacement.
Tue 09/11/04 at 17:59
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Why did I read that as "just a few handy toys"? Oh yeah, I see the truth...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.