GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I have them all!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 08/11/04 at 12:22
"possibly impossible"
Boots, what nice people they are. They give away free Warner Bros fluffy toys when you spend £50, and not some McDonalds style crappy toy, but big plush toys...

...and, yes, I now have them all. What's more, I even have an extra Taz, Daffy and Wile E too. That's some payback for having to spend hundreds of pounds on baby clothes and toys!

Now all I need is another £30 and I can get another one...
Wed 10/11/04 at 09:16
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
Rats! It doesn't open til 10.00 am :(
Wed 10/11/04 at 08:56
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
kurt wrote:

> Is this in the uk, or where?

UK.

Cute cuddly toys?

* grabs purse and rushes out the door *
Wed 10/11/04 at 06:22
Regular
"Monochromatic"
How are you getting on with the new baby pb ?
Not your first was it ?
Wed 10/11/04 at 01:07
Regular
"Monster kill!"
Thats cool, give some of the toys as presents for christmas, lol!
Is this in the uk, or where?
Mon 08/11/04 at 12:41
Regular
Well yeah, I suppose if you're going to spend your money there anyway, it makes sense to claim them.

But for a collector who has no intention of spending hundreds at the one store, it's a bit unfair. Still, there's always eBay...
Mon 08/11/04 at 12:33
"possibly impossible"
Not if you're spending that much anyway.

Plus you don't need to spend it all at once, you get a voucher every time you spend £5 and then when you have 10 you can trade them in for a toy.

The thing is that they are pretty well made, decent toys. The quality is very high, I would imagine that they'd sell for quite a bit seperately anyway.
Mon 08/11/04 at 12:28
Regular
Can you not buy them separately? I spotted the offer last time I was there and it seems like an awful rip-off. "Spend £50 with us and we'll give you a little toy!"

That's a lot to spend just for a toy.
Mon 08/11/04 at 12:22
"possibly impossible"
Boots, what nice people they are. They give away free Warner Bros fluffy toys when you spend £50, and not some McDonalds style crappy toy, but big plush toys...

...and, yes, I now have them all. What's more, I even have an extra Taz, Daffy and Wile E too. That's some payback for having to spend hundreds of pounds on baby clothes and toys!

Now all I need is another £30 and I can get another one...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.