GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I have them all!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 08/11/04 at 12:22
"possibly impossible"
Boots, what nice people they are. They give away free Warner Bros fluffy toys when you spend £50, and not some McDonalds style crappy toy, but big plush toys...

...and, yes, I now have them all. What's more, I even have an extra Taz, Daffy and Wile E too. That's some payback for having to spend hundreds of pounds on baby clothes and toys!

Now all I need is another £30 and I can get another one...
Wed 10/11/04 at 23:16
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
ßulle†† wrote:
> Did you go to the White Rose centre by any chance? That perfume shop
> is decent, I have nabbed some good deals from there in the past :D

Sorry, missed this :)

Yep and did you note the time of day I went? Boss out of the office, nice excuse for a 45 min skive.
Wed 10/11/04 at 20:04
Regular
Well, yes of course.

I really didn't think you were suggesting you do that.
Wed 10/11/04 at 20:01
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Erm, it was a joke?
Wed 10/11/04 at 19:57
Regular
cookie monster wrote:
> Or smother her, with one of the plush toys.

Now that was uncalled for.
Wed 10/11/04 at 19:54
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Or smother her, with one of the plush toys.
Wed 10/11/04 at 19:41
"possibly impossible"
Flock wrote:
> How are you getting on with the new baby pb ?
> Not your first was it ?

Yep, and still getting used to it! She's crying at the moment because she won't go to sleep...

...guess that means I have to go and soothe her...
Wed 10/11/04 at 11:34
Regular
Did you go to the White Rose centre by any chance? That perfume shop is decent, I have nabbed some good deals from there in the past :D
Wed 10/11/04 at 11:24
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
Back from Boots but didn't buy anything. Only needed some new perfume and it was nearly a £5.00 cheaper from the perfume shop!

Mindst I have a feeling that if I turn up with just one more soft toy I'll end up divorced.

* eyes surface space around office :)
Wed 10/11/04 at 11:17
Regular
bit harsh on mcdonalds, i think if you want to pay 50 quid for you big mac they'd more than happily give you a nice fluffy toy.
Wed 10/11/04 at 09:22
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
I think my mum's going to give me the Taz one for Christmas.

Well, I'm hoping so anyway...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.