GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Games Bargain Watch"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 12/06/06 at 11:17
"possibly impossible"
Spotted any gaming bargains recently? online, offline or washing line, we want them all!

To start you off;

Tesco (in store): Worms PSP £19.99 - limited stock, had to wait 3 weeks
for my copy, but well worth it.

Game (in store): Xbox360 - Buy DOA4 or PGR3 and get Kameo for £19.99 new.
PSP - SSX £19.99 (online or in store)
Thu 27/07/06 at 10:34
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
Looked on Ebay, but they don't seem to have any. Just have wrist straps, not the ones with the plastic thumb pad bit you use for the DS...

You must be able to get them somewhere though...
Thu 27/07/06 at 08:53
"possibly impossible"
ebay?
Wed 26/07/06 at 11:21
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
Well, the DS I got off Game arrived today, (pretty swift delivery) and it looks rather sexy. Seems like it might be a fair bit more comfortable for extended gaming too. Woo.

[EDIT] - But it comes without one of those strap things that has the thumb pad bit on it... So if anyone knows where you can get Ninty strap things with the thumb pads, please let me know...
Tue 25/07/06 at 21:36
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
Oh, and don't know if it's still there, was earlier today, but go to tesco.com and search their games section. There's some games from Tesco Jersey which are very cheap as there's no VAT.

Apparently, if an order is over £18 they *may* slap a VAT charge on you, but there's a fair few games that are well under that, postage paid too.

Advance Wars DS is £12.97 I think (incl. postage), well under the £18 cut-off.
Tue 25/07/06 at 15:59
"possibly impossible"
Bah! At least I have a DS to play.

Thinking about getting a rom card for it at some point...
Tue 25/07/06 at 12:02
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
I got the very last GAME offer thing in that 24hr extravaganza.

It was a White DS Lite for... £49.99!
(well, +£1.50 postage, but that's still nearly half price!)

Just thought I'd brag...
Mon 24/07/06 at 11:50
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
Apparently GAME have a Nintendo 24hr Spectaculor...

Basically a new deal every hour starting at 12 mid-day today. Each offer is only for the hour though, and each item is limited stock, so basically very few people will get the better deals as there will be very little stock...

But might be a few bargains I suppose...
Mon 24/07/06 at 06:15
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
Fable: The Lost Chapters - £9.99 for XBox (and XBox360 backwards compatible) from most shops, that's the RRP believe it or not.

I got home with it and thought "I'll just have a quick play to see what it's like" and 5 hours later I'm a big fan of Lionhead Studios and still can't believe they're selling it for a tenner.
Mon 19/06/06 at 22:39
Regular
""none""
Edgy wrote:
> Amazon are selling Final Fantasy VII Platinum (new) for PSX for
> £16.99 (going by memory)
>
> Gamestation in Cardiff are selling Final Fantasy VII Platinum
> pre-owned for £24.99
>
> Opportunity for some small profit there...

Final Fantasy VII Platinum sealed of one guy for 7 bucks!
Mon 19/06/06 at 16:25
"possibly impossible"
Amazon: Loads. But one pick would be Full Auto on 360 for £17.96 - It's not fantastic, but still fun at that price.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.