GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The exterior of PS2"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 10/05/01 at 18:41
Regular
How does everyone think the PS2 looks?

Personally, at first it looks pants, but it kinda grows on you. When you hold it for the first time, it looks quite a lot better than the zillions of pics in the mags.

Oooh, who saw PSM's first mock-ups of the PS2? Does anyone remember their favourite, the silver one with loads of buttons and an LCD display on top?

That was cool
Thu 10/05/01 at 18:41
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
How does everyone think the PS2 looks?

Personally, at first it looks pants, but it kinda grows on you. When you hold it for the first time, it looks quite a lot better than the zillions of pics in the mags.

Oooh, who saw PSM's first mock-ups of the PS2? Does anyone remember their favourite, the silver one with loads of buttons and an LCD display on top?

That was cool
Thu 10/05/01 at 18:43
Regular
I think it doesn`t quite have what it takes when its on its side, but as soon as you put it vertically, it becomes the most spectacular looking console ever.
Thu 10/05/01 at 19:14
Regular
"CYA GUYS"
It looks excellent but maybe too big for what it needs to be.
Thu 10/05/01 at 19:20
Regular
Big? Its seems smaller than the N64 and probably smaller than PSX.
Thu 10/05/01 at 19:22
Regular
"CYA GUYS"
Once again ssx has proven me wrong. How i wish i could win the arguments.
Thu 10/05/01 at 19:25
Regular
Don`t worry, I didn`t prove you wrong, I only said that in my opinion it was no bigger than previous consoles. I could be wrong.

Be a little more forceful with your arguments. You are very often right!
Thu 10/05/01 at 19:28
Regular
"CYA GUYS"
Yeah but together you and wookiee prove me wrong alot. The ps2 is big isn't it??. Don't have one myself but played on it before.
Thu 10/05/01 at 19:31
Regular
Was that PS2 vertical? It may make it apear bigger.

I think it is jsut the fact that the shape is different really. It is unlike any console before it.

As for myself and WM. WM is usually very well informed, so you can trust him. Myself however, I may often be wrong, so don`t be put off by my arguments!

P.S. don`t tell anyone in the FOG about this :-)
Thu 10/05/01 at 19:36
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Fact: PS2 is way larger and heavier than PS and N64.

Fact: It looks the cat's knackers

Fact: It was made vertical because it look slinky

Just goes to show the PS2's future is looking up (pun...)
Thu 10/05/01 at 19:39
Regular
turbonutter wrote:
> Fact: PS2 is way larger and heavier than PS and N64.

I agree with the weight, but the size thing must be very close. It is longer, and deeper, but it is certainly not as wide. I`ll check this out.

Fact: It
> looks the cat's knackers

If that is a compliment, then yes.

Fact: It was made vertical because it
> look slinky

It certainly does!

Just goes to show the PS2's future is looking up
> (pun...)

Lol!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.