GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Yea, does anyone know roughly how much tailor made trench coats are?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 06/11/04 at 01:17
Regular
"Jackpot!"
Yea just because I am getting the devil may cry 3 trench coat made and I am looking for a fairly close estimate. I have around £120-£200 in my head.

Thanks.
Sun 07/11/04 at 14:48
Regular
"Jackpot!"
Wyndham wrote:
> Dante, let me put this as simply as I can.
>
> You're a f****ing idiot.

This is coming from a noob.
This got interesting anyway, I can do what I want. I like his trench coat so I will buy one, I like his hair, so I will dye mine white, that's all.

Loads of people like to look like other famous people and stuff. Not normally computer game characters though I must admit.
Sun 07/11/04 at 14:48
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
Wow, Dante got told by Trish.

Not something you see everyday.

Did Dante tell you what he does in the graveyards?
Sun 07/11/04 at 14:43
Regular
"Selected"
Dante - M-O-R-O-N!

p.s. please don't sneak into my bedroom at night and kill me in my sleep. cheers mate.
Sun 07/11/04 at 14:42
Regular
"\\"
By putting it in captials like that only makes it look 'cool' to him. Don't encourage him. However much of a tw** I am, I won't try and make people more retarded than they already.
Sun 07/11/04 at 14:38
Regular
"For One Night Only"
Dante - O-B-S-E-S-S-I-O-N!
Sun 07/11/04 at 14:32
Regular
They're most likely nuts or 8 years old.

It'd be alright if he was 8 years old, but this is just weird behaviour for a 17 year old.

Grow up kid.
Sun 07/11/04 at 13:49
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
I think maybe Dante its time you sought some help, this is getting to be a serious obsession, and by the sounds of it your friends are only making matters worse by playing along, either because theyre nuts or because they enjoy getting a cheap laugh out of you, either way thats not good at all.

You're 17 years old, time to start growing up and entering the real world.
Sun 07/11/04 at 13:06
"slightlyshortertagl"
Wierdo.
Sun 07/11/04 at 13:01
Regular
Trench coats are gay.
Sun 07/11/04 at 12:57
Regular
Dante: right vergil! wrote:
> That's about right coin, heh.
> I ran around a wall properly once in a hyper state and I have been
> told by 12 people that I look like dante and about 2 or 3 people that
> I act like him. My friend's were saying oi dante, are you on patrol,
> earlier.
> That's just because I was walking around the graveyard lots of
> times.

You really need to die..

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.