GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Pantomime Auditions"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 05/11/04 at 17:22
Regular
"For One Night Only"
Yesterday, we had our auditions for the College pantomime, "Hans, the Witch, and the Gobbin".

Out of a class of forty-two, I was fourth to audition. We stayed in the theatre block, a rehearsal room, to practice while people were called into the actual theatre.

It wasn't long before I was told I had to go. I walked round and stood with my (fit) friend Kasia, as she waited to go in for her's. She was called in. Then the adrenaline started to kick in - I was next. I whispered my monologue to myself as I heard Kasia do a Gollum/Smeagol piece from "The Two Towers" followed by an unaudible song.

She left, we hugged, I breathed a heavy sigh.

Just a few seconds passed, and I heard one of my tutor's shout, "Thankyou, Hibey."

I walked in, there were three of 'em. All complete with bland expressions. I started, "Today, I'll be performing a monologue from the play "I Hate Hamlet" by Paul Rudnick; followed by singing "I Just Can't Wait To Be King" from "The Lion King".

"Just move back into the spotlight for us, please" was the response. Oh well, no time like the present. I began. When I finished, they thanked me and I walked out. A few mates were there waiting for their turn. They told me I did really well, I can sing evidently. Then I started getting the adrenaline shakes.

Today, we read through the scripts for the first time. It's a very funny play, and I'll have a lot of fun doing it. I put my name down for which particular characters I'm interested in playing, and we all found out ho gets what on Monday.
Fri 05/11/04 at 17:37
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
She will be looking for a ring, why dont you give her one?
Fri 05/11/04 at 17:35
Regular
"For One Night Only"
cookie monster wrote:
> And then we be master of the precious!

I repeat - she's fit!
Fri 05/11/04 at 17:34
Regular
"For One Night Only"
yarr wrote:
> 2-0?
> oh DEAR.
>
> Hibernator?
>
> ooooh DEEEEEEARRRRRR.
> Terrible.
>
> But alas, I still await the loser club's next performance with great
> anticipation.

Goodie good, gorgeus, we perform in four weeks on Monday.
Fri 05/11/04 at 17:33
Regular
2-0?
oh DEAR.

Hibernator?

ooooh DEEEEEEARRRRRR.
Terrible.

But alas, I still await the loser club's next performance with great anticipation.
Fri 05/11/04 at 17:31
Regular
"For One Night Only"
yarr wrote:
> Yes, because I care.
>
> But Hibey?
> AGaghahghahah

Everybody calls me by my shortened first name, so Hibey is actually a pretty good cover for The Hibernator.

2-0
Fri 05/11/04 at 17:30
Regular
Yes, because I care.

But Hibey?
AGaghahghahah
Fri 05/11/04 at 17:30
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
And then we be master of the precious!
Fri 05/11/04 at 17:29
Regular
"For One Night Only"
yarr wrote:
> The Hibernator wrote:
> "Thankyou, Hibey."
>
> Gahahah, you loser.

You are so cute. But try as hard as you will, you ain't getting my real name.
Fri 05/11/04 at 17:28
Regular
"For One Night Only"
eye'Aoe wrote:
> Are you gay?

No. Why? Didn't you read the "my (fit) friend kasia" part?
Fri 05/11/04 at 17:28
Regular
The Hibernator wrote:
> "Thankyou, Hibey."

Gahahah, you loser.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.