GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Rage were around at the wrong time"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 04/11/04 at 19:27
Regular
"Excommunicated"
The whole Clinton era... I wish they were around now.
Tue 09/11/04 at 15:01
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
The Audioslave album was so formulaic. After four or five songs, you know exactly when the distorted solo will come in, even on tracks you haven't heard before.
Tue 09/11/04 at 14:59
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Audioslave were pretty average.

Cochise was excellent, the album wasn't so much.
Tue 09/11/04 at 12:47
Regular
He's probably a commie bummer anyway.
Tue 09/11/04 at 12:39
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
I think Zach was the main reason for the politics, the rest just wanted to rock.
Hence they went and built Audioslave with Chris "Jesus fixation" Cornell whilst Zach screams and shouts about stuff and is too busy to make more angry music.
He can't be like that all the time, surely?
"Coming down the pub Zach?"
"yyyyEEEAAAAHHHHHHHH EVIL CAPALIST BEER yyyEEAAAAHH"
"...forget it"

Give him his due though, he stuck by his beliefs. In the years they existed, he never once gave an interview to mainstream media or television to promote the albums.
Tue 09/11/04 at 11:30
Regular
"gsybe you!"
None of those bands come close to pure anti-Capitalstic feeling - Rage existed for it.

Plus they > all those other bands.
Mon 08/11/04 at 16:31
Regular
"This one goes to 11"
I cant remember the band/song name, but there's this absolutely righteous anit-war song that has opera sampling in the intro and George Bush saying 'Evil', and 'Dispicable acts of terror', before the riff comes in. Anyone heard it? I think it was on a semi-recent Metal Hammer CD.
Mon 08/11/04 at 16:20
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
If you want anti-America stuff, NOFX's "War On Errorism" may well be worth checking out; what I've heard from it has been generally of a good standard. Otherwise, cue reccomended songs.

Dio- The Man Who Would Be King
The Offspring- Kill The President, Baghdad
System of a Down- A.D.D, Boom!
Metallica- Eye Of The Beholder
Mon 08/11/04 at 16:17
Regular
"This one goes to 11"
===2 c00L 4 $K00L=== wrote:
> ratm are cwap

Loving the combination of the name, tagline and post. We need a bit of comedy in these forums, even if it is found in the ignorance of some of it's members....
Mon 08/11/04 at 16:13
Regular
"This one goes to 11"
ßora† §agdiyeV wrote:
> The world needs another band like Rage to ridicule our pathetic
> leaders,

Green Day? (e.g. American Idiot)
Fri 05/11/04 at 16:12
"BK QERN HT4UT 5MN T"
ratm are cwap

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.