GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"F**king Disgraceful"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 04/11/04 at 18:40
Regular
So Ferdinand gets a 50 grand fine and an 8 month ban for missing a drugs test in which he offered to do again the same day and bloody Mutu gets a 20 grand fine and a 7 month ban for testing positive.

FA are stupid f**king nobs!!!1111

That is all.
Thu 04/11/04 at 18:40
Regular
So Ferdinand gets a 50 grand fine and an 8 month ban for missing a drugs test in which he offered to do again the same day and bloody Mutu gets a 20 grand fine and a 7 month ban for testing positive.

FA are stupid f**king nobs!!!1111

That is all.
Thu 04/11/04 at 19:04
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
Aha, sweet FA.

Hopefully they'll ban Henry for this alledged 'video evidence' man utd have of him stamping on someone.
Thu 04/11/04 at 19:21
Regular
What on earth are you on about Henry.. you sound like Alex Ferguson.
Thu 04/11/04 at 19:23
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
Read it somewhere, can't remember where.
Thu 04/11/04 at 19:25
Regular
"360: swfcman"
So the 'example' they said they were setting with the Rio case has clearly made some difference in Mutu's banning.

Not!
Thu 04/11/04 at 19:47
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Can i start saying that the FA are clearly biased against United yet or not? Think it's blatantly obvious they are now
Thu 04/11/04 at 19:57
Regular
I'm not sure it's United. I just think it was Sepp Blatter and his hatred for the English that got Rio the long ban.

It's still funking crap though.
Thu 04/11/04 at 20:21
Regular
"Colourless"
Ha. You are joking aren't you Damarus?

Mutu got sacked by his club and was therefore publicly humiliated and destroyed...

The FA had to give Rio a huge ban to show that they were stamping their authority on people missing tests, and I reckon that the next person to miss a test could get a two year ban.

Mutu tested positive on his first test, accepted it, didn't complain and ask for a retest and admitted to it as well as going in for rehabilitation...

Man Utd fans (lalalalakers), stop whining. Mutu got what he deserved, as did Rio. For some reason I fear Mutu wont be wanted by any "good" clubs for a while, which is stupid really, because after his ban and sacking, he'll have learnt his lesson. And added to that he is a quality talent, so if I was Wenger I would snap him up in 8 months as he says he might.....
Thu 04/11/04 at 20:21
Regular
"Colourless"
Another thing - £20,000 fine is unlikely to be all he'll get.

Chelsea are threatening to take him to court and sue him for his transfer value - which would leave him in financial ruin....
Thu 04/11/04 at 20:23
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Colourless wrote:
> The FA had to give Rio a huge ban to show that they were stamping
> their authority on people missing tests,

Shame they aren't clamping down on people who actually fail the tests then

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.