GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"So what the hell happens now?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 30/12/04 at 19:44
Regular
Release list looks increasingly average, LIVE play is utter toss as it stands and there isn't a whole lot on offer as far as releases go for the following year. The Chronicles of Riddick sequel will hopefully be out before the end of the year but apart from that and Dead or Alive 4 I can't see anything remotely interesting that will keep me playing.

Is this just me or does the following year look like a giant stop gap between now and the Xenon?
Thu 30/12/04 at 20:05
Regular
Mode wrote:
> Splinter Cell - They will just churn out another story line, and then
> another one and probably another one.

That's the most retarded piece of crap I've heard for a while

Churning out a story-line? SC is not notorious for it's plots you know, it's great because of everything else it has to offer, including tense atmospheres, stunning visuals, tatical gameplay and so much more.

And the Live play should be just as good, if not better, than Pandora Tomorrow

Oh, and:

Forza - Racing game, apparently better than GT
Conker - Ever heard of Bad Fur Day on the N64? You'd better had! Live and Reloaded is a remake of that, with online play.
Thu 30/12/04 at 20:06
Regular
"Laughingstock"
The one that gets my juices flowing is Otogi 2. If anything like the original: difficulty - hard, visuals - a dream.
Thu 30/12/04 at 20:07
Regular
I played the demo of Otogi 2 and thought it sucked.

Though I never played the first one and suspect that it's an aquired taste.
Thu 30/12/04 at 20:08
Regular
Im absoultely crap at SC: PT online.
Thu 30/12/04 at 20:09
Regular
No doubt all the PC >> Xbox style "ports" will end up sucking major ass in comparison. Plus any decent multiformat games will be bought on PC if they are worth getting.

NBA Street 3 though is the only game out of that list that interests me on Xbox, no doubt I will grab that upon release in the states.
Thu 30/12/04 at 20:10
Regular
Go you!

(Mode)
Thu 30/12/04 at 20:11
Regular
Mode wrote:
> Im absoultely crap at SC: PT online.

It's godly once you get the hang of it.
Thu 30/12/04 at 20:12
Regular
Hitman: Blood Money as well. Can't get the hang of the latter hitman games on PC. The first one didn't have stealth ratings so you could play it how you wanted. Both 2 and 3 though are fricking nails to control on PC.
Thu 30/12/04 at 20:12
Regular
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> Mode wrote:
> Im absoultely crap at SC: PT online.
>
> It's godly once you get the hang of it.

Keep on getting frazzled by some electronic device. Then some guy jumps on me and breaks my neck.
Thu 30/12/04 at 20:13
Regular
If people in general still played Pandora Tomorrow I would buy it back. Nothing like it on LIVE.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.