GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GameSpy's GotY"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 31/12/04 at 12:45
Regular
"Bicycle"
Was, surprisingly, Halo 2.

Half Life 2 was there in second, and GTA : San Andreas pulled up third place.

Ugh. Halo 2 sucks.

Coin out.

(Half Life 2 should have won. That or La Pucelle or some of that Japanese Role Playing tosh.)
Mon 04/04/05 at 08:27
Regular
"8==="
Please do not feed the 'tards.
Sun 03/04/05 at 11:03
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
mr xxx wrote:
> halo 2 is only good on xbox

Here's a crazy thought: maybe 'halo 2 is only good on the xbox' because it is only Xbox compatable? :P
Sat 02/04/05 at 16:14
Regular
"the g man"
Hl2 rules halo 2 is only good on xbox and xbox sucks
Sat 02/04/05 at 16:11
Regular
"the g man"
does anyone no where to get hl2 substance full installer
Mon 10/01/05 at 14:35
Regular
"Eric The Half A Bee"
Creepy wrote:
> Ahaha, look at all the geeks cry :D
>
> Halo 2 won. So? Get over it.

yes, discussing games on a gaming forum is wrong
Sun 09/01/05 at 15:30
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
M@rk wrote:
> Once you've completed Halo 2 you only have multiplayer left to entertain you.

I've completed Halo 2 twice on co-op and I enjoyed it, but now when I try and turn back to it I just get bored. Something I didn't think would happen because I never got bored of the original, but I guess they are quite different. For me, I definitely only have multiplayer left to entertain me. I actually prefer playing other games such as Star Wars: Battlefront rather than it now: I really can't go back to Halo 2. :s
Sat 08/01/05 at 00:37
Regular
Ahaha, look at all the geeks cry :D

Halo 2 won. So? Get over it.
Tue 04/01/05 at 20:07
Regular
Halo 2 has a good single player/co-op I enjoyed it a lot but multiplayer on Live I didnt enjoy so much. I found the games slow and there was far too much loading time and waiting time for more players. I havent played HL2 yet though so I'll have to leave my views on that for another time. I think the top game should be the one you keep going back to player. Once you've completed Halo 2 you only have multiplayer left to entertain you.
Tue 04/01/05 at 19:28
Regular
Notorious Biggles wrote:
> True I suppose, apart from the fact that it wasn't out at the same
> time.

Yeah but that doesn't mean it's not a multiplayer for HL2.

> Source is a mod that is now bordering on a standalone game.

Yeah but it did come free with Half-Life 2.
Tue 04/01/05 at 17:52
"I love yo... lamp."
True I suppose, apart from the fact that it wasn't out at the same time. Source is a mod that is now bordering on a standalone game. There should be one directly in Half Life 2.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.