GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Trick Or Treat?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 30/10/04 at 15:24
Regular
"Foxes 4 Ever!!!"
Anyone going?
Sat 30/10/04 at 19:25
Regular
If they come round here I just don't answer the door. They get bored and walk away.
Sat 30/10/04 at 18:14
Regular
"SOUP!"
I prefer my butterscotch-6-gauge
Sat 30/10/04 at 17:57
Regular
You need the old flamethrower-in-a-pumpkin trick.

That's what I call doorstep defense.
Sat 30/10/04 at 17:52
Regular
"SOUP!"
VM, you crazy beast.
Sat 30/10/04 at 17:44
Regular
"you've got a beard"
i'll be waiting until slightly later on in the evening, then just whaling on kids who've already done the collecting for me. fast, efficient and above all, mean. all in all, the very essence of halloween :)
Sat 30/10/04 at 17:23
Regular
"Insert Gently"
I will be wearing my Scream mask for the 5th year running, enjoying egging people while running around like a 6-year old.
Sat 30/10/04 at 17:19
Regular
"SOUP!"
I'm off to a Halloween fair thing with a few friends and the old ball & chain.
Sat 30/10/04 at 16:58
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Water bombs, and lots of them.
Sat 30/10/04 at 15:45
Regular
"??????"
I almost despise Hallowe'en.

It severely irritates me to have these "trick or treat" children knocking at my door, and if I don't answer, they soemtimes increase the pressure and bash on the letterbox and/or windows. The thing is, what is often the only way to remove them efficiently is to run out there with something in your hand while shouting all of the expletives under the Sun - not something which I would enjoy doing.

Some of them probably aren't too bad, but some of the ones who I know are. If they would give people some respect and peace and only do their trick or treating ON THE NIGHT, that would be much better.

If they wish to play their childish little games and dress up in these outfits, many of which are not even Hallowe'en-related, the so be it - as long as they don't bother anyone who doesn't wish to be bothered.
Sat 30/10/04 at 15:42
Regular
Bah.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.