GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Halo 2 stats problem..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Halo 2'.
Sat 01/01/05 at 14:12
Regular
"Prefers Tesis"
Has anyone else had this thing where if you don't play a certain game for a while your stats are reset and it says that you haven't played that game at all? [URL]http://www.bungie.net/Stats/PlayerStats.aspx?player=ross47[/URL] Look at my stats and it says that I haven't played any rumble pit games even though I've played about 200. Which is kind of annoying as thats where my best stats were. Even my logo seems to have reset itself to the one that you have when you first start to play online. Weird...
Sat 01/01/05 at 20:07
Regular
"Bah"
My rumble stats reset as well. pretty annoying
Sat 01/01/05 at 17:01
Regular
"Incomprehendible"
Dolores l wrote:
> and another guy

Good to see you're a close knit group :-D
Sat 01/01/05 at 16:49
Regular
"Forgot my password."
SR Clan is dead, me Cycloon and another guy have started the new alive-ish one. Join the WAR BASTURDS.
Sat 01/01/05 at 16:47
Regular
"Incomprehendible"
Isn't there an SR clan?

The one I'm in's pretty boring too. The people are nice enough, but there is normally about 3 online at a time at the most, and they keep giving me Party Invitations when I'm playing games.

"Can't you see I'm playing a Goddamn Slayer here!" etc.
Sat 01/01/05 at 16:44
Regular
"Prefers Tesis"
They are just for playing clan ranked deathmatches or whatever. I've never played one though. Theirs seldom enough people who want to play or are online from your clan.
Sat 01/01/05 at 16:43
Regular
"Ow Yer"
Dolores l wrote:
> Its because your not in a clan.

what do clans do?? ive been invited into a few and nothing good ever goes on :S
Sat 01/01/05 at 14:38
Regular
"Prefers Tesis"
Some downloadable content would be great. New maps obviously but maybe even new vehicles or weapons. That would kick ass.
Sat 01/01/05 at 14:36
Regular
Its to stop cheaters and the like.
Funny really, everyone was expecting downloadable content.
Sat 01/01/05 at 14:34
Regular
"Prefers Tesis"
Bloody stupid.
Sat 01/01/05 at 14:23
Regular
There was a Stat Reset I think.
My Rumble Pit stats have been reset aswell.

[URL] http://www.bungie.net/Forums/posts.aspx?postID=1594677 [/URL]

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.