GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Creative Writing Forum"

The "Creative Writing" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 29/10/04 at 15:13
Regular
The Creative Writing Forum is for all your short stories, poems and any other form of creative writing. It's a temp forum at the moment but if it is successful it will hopefully become a permanent part of the board (again).

Please don't spam this forum too much, if there's going to be some quality writing here no-one wants to have to wade through too much spam to get to see it.
Fri 29/10/04 at 18:35
"period drama"
Well, I don't see the point. I never come on here to specifically read a story anyway, just go into Life and see what catches my interest.
Maybe things'll be different this time around, with SSC and the like.

Possible yey.
Fri 29/10/04 at 19:41
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Judging by the amount of quality story-age in LIFE lately, it's at least worth a try.
Sun 31/10/04 at 11:39
Regular
"Not a Jew"
I thought the list of forums looked longer when I entered today.
Sun 31/10/04 at 13:05
Regular
"For One Night Only"
I've only just discovered it now. And now I finally understand what all this SSC# was about. I think I'll come to this forum quite often now.
Sun 31/10/04 at 13:34
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
A creative writing forum? Neat! I've been writing a few stories before now, including 100+ A4 pages for some of them. Nice to meet you all.
Sun 31/10/04 at 15:27
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
Nice to meet you too.

I hope this does take off. Was very sad to see the old one go. I tended to check out Life for stories so they will be easier for me to find in here.

At the very least it will last as long as the SSC is still running.
Wed 03/11/04 at 01:51
Regular
"Balls"
cweek2000 wrote:
> I've been writing a few stories before
> now, including 100+ A4 pages for some of them.

Yo dude are you serious? you call that a short story? Thats a bloody novel.
Wed 03/11/04 at 08:03
Regular
"\\"
cweek2000 wrote:
> A creative writing forum? Neat! I've been writing a few stories before
> now, including 100+ A4 pages for some of them.

For some? As in... Plural... :/
Wed 03/11/04 at 23:12
Regular
""
Finally... a forum for me to clog up with my really awfully planned and developed poems. I sometimes get real good chunks or writing but then mess up the last few lines.
Tue 09/11/04 at 22:44
"period drama"
This forum isn't working - for the reasons I said before.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.