GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Creative Writing Forum"

The "Creative Writing" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 29/10/04 at 15:13
Regular
The Creative Writing Forum is for all your short stories, poems and any other form of creative writing. It's a temp forum at the moment but if it is successful it will hopefully become a permanent part of the board (again).

Please don't spam this forum too much, if there's going to be some quality writing here no-one wants to have to wade through too much spam to get to see it.
Fri 29/10/04 at 15:13
Regular
"serenity now!"
The Creative Writing Forum is for all your short stories, poems and any other form of creative writing. It's a temp forum at the moment but if it is successful it will hopefully become a permanent part of the board (again).

Please don't spam this forum too much, if there's going to be some quality writing here no-one wants to have to wade through too much spam to get to see it.
Fri 29/10/04 at 15:15
Regular
"serenity now!"
@Aoe: sorry, had to delete your post to bring the other one back to the top.
Fri 29/10/04 at 15:18
Regular
"\\"
Well I took screenshots. I'm not bothered. Ffft.

[URL]http://img25.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img25&image=smv1.gif[/URL]

[URL]http://img94.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img94&image=smv2.gif[/URL]

I'm so bored. :(
Fri 29/10/04 at 15:20
Regular
Stance any chance you can move over the current stories etc from Life into here?
Fri 29/10/04 at 15:24
Regular
"serenity now!"
Unfortunately the forum software doesn't have a move thread option so the old stuff will have to stay where it was. Even if I could copy and paste it all I couldn't put it in under the original poster's nick, so there's no point in that really.
Fri 29/10/04 at 15:27
Regular
"0228"
Can you put a link for it in the 'You are here' section and a name for it in the scroll down 'Jump to:' section please?
Fri 29/10/04 at 15:28
Regular
"thursdayton!"
eye'Aoe wrote:
> Well I took screenshots. I'm not bothered. Ffft.

I don't know what's more funny - Stance removing himself or you using Netscape :P
Fri 29/10/04 at 15:30
Regular
He's using Mozilla isn't he?
Fri 29/10/04 at 15:51
Regular
"SOUP!"
Yuss.

We WON.

what are we going to nag for next?
Fri 29/10/04 at 15:52
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Yey.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.