GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"New WWE Tag-Team???"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 29/10/04 at 13:17
Regular
"..."
Source: Wrestlezone

- TNA's star tag team America's Most Wanted ('Wildcat' Chris Harris and 'Cowboy' James Storm) have been asking several wrestlers for advice regarding going to WWE. WWE has been interested in using them once their TNA contract expires. Most of the people they asked suggest that they go, although they are earning well in TNA, WWE would be able to offer them more money.

It has been suggested to the duo that they give TNA the right of first refusal out of respect and loyalty to the company. Some are asking them tell TNA what WWE is offering, and see if they can match it.

Hmm, could WWE finally be taking steps to create some interest in the failing Tag Team division?
Fri 29/10/04 at 13:17
Regular
"..."
Source: Wrestlezone

- TNA's star tag team America's Most Wanted ('Wildcat' Chris Harris and 'Cowboy' James Storm) have been asking several wrestlers for advice regarding going to WWE. WWE has been interested in using them once their TNA contract expires. Most of the people they asked suggest that they go, although they are earning well in TNA, WWE would be able to offer them more money.

It has been suggested to the duo that they give TNA the right of first refusal out of respect and loyalty to the company. Some are asking them tell TNA what WWE is offering, and see if they can match it.

Hmm, could WWE finally be taking steps to create some interest in the failing Tag Team division?
Fri 29/10/04 at 15:09
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
As much as I've heard good things about the team, one tag team doesn't make a tag division. Perhaps they should think about fixing it in the company first and then bringing in the good outsiders to bolster the division.
Fri 29/10/04 at 15:47
Regular
"..."
Well said GP, but my point was that 1 decent Tag Team is better than 0 Decent Tag Teams...
Fri 29/10/04 at 15:55
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
True, but they can only go downhill with no credible challengers.
Fri 29/10/04 at 15:55
"Sweet Chin Music"
id like 2 c stacie keeblers legs as a tag team
Fri 29/10/04 at 16:04
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
wwe rules wrote:
> id like 2 c stacie keeblers legs as a tag team

Waits for the bricking..
Fri 29/10/04 at 16:07
Regular
"..."
Grandprix wrote:
> True, but they can only go downhill with no credible challengers.

Again, true, but at least this is some evidence that the WWE is finally looking further than OVW and it's own past it has-beens for roster additions, so hoepfully other talented Tag Teams like the Briscoes, the Backseat Boys and The H8 Club would follow? Ok, now I'm dreaming...
Fri 29/10/04 at 16:11
Regular
"0228"
The Dudley Boyz were good in the pre-Spike days. They were enjoyable to watch but now they barely wrestle and spend most of their time helping Spike steal a victory.
Fri 29/10/04 at 16:18
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
JFH wrote:
> The Dudley Boyz were good in the pre-Spike days. They were enjoyable
> to watch but now they barely wrestle and spend most of their time
> helping Spike steal a victory.

To be honest. And i cant believe i am saying this.. The Dudleys were good in their ECW days even in their early days in the WWE aswell. However not now. and its not because of spike.
Fri 29/10/04 at 16:20
Regular
"..."
Lucy-Jane wrote:
> JFH wrote:
> The Dudley Boyz were good in the pre-Spike days. They were enjoyable
> to watch but now they barely wrestle and spend most of their time
> helping Spike steal a victory.
>
> To be honest. And i cant believe i am saying this.. The Dudleys were
> good in their ECW days even in their early days in the WWE aswell.
> However not now. and its not because of spike.

I actually think the addition of a heel Spike refreshed the Dudleyz and gave their characters a new direction. That was until WWE dropped the ball and forgot to book them in any matches. Ooops.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.