GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"New WWE Tag-Team???"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 29/10/04 at 13:17
Regular
"..."
Source: Wrestlezone

- TNA's star tag team America's Most Wanted ('Wildcat' Chris Harris and 'Cowboy' James Storm) have been asking several wrestlers for advice regarding going to WWE. WWE has been interested in using them once their TNA contract expires. Most of the people they asked suggest that they go, although they are earning well in TNA, WWE would be able to offer them more money.

It has been suggested to the duo that they give TNA the right of first refusal out of respect and loyalty to the company. Some are asking them tell TNA what WWE is offering, and see if they can match it.

Hmm, could WWE finally be taking steps to create some interest in the failing Tag Team division?
Mon 01/11/04 at 16:00
Regular
"you've got a beard"
yeah, but it's the hassle of getting ntl removed and sky installed :(
although it'd be nice to see the FWA show, as they've been filming bits at the acadamy for about a month now.. so maybe i'll wander by in the background somewhere :)

fame clearly beckons....
Mon 01/11/04 at 15:54
Regular
"..."
Just to put this story to bed, America's Most Wanted have both signed contracts...with TNA!
Mon 01/11/04 at 13:00
Regular
"..."
Very_Metal wrote:
> on the same lines of TNA stars working WWE, i found some pictures
> today of The Hurricane vs AJ Styles!!! in a WWE ring!!
>
> obviously it's nothing major as styles has made his feelings on wwe
> clear for now, but still, here's hoping, although given congs posts
> about the size requirements i think i'll have to bite the bullet and
> get TWC as soon as possible as i can't see WWE holding my interest
> much longer...

VM, the wrestling channel and indeed TWC reloaded are very, very good. Although 4 hours of original programming every night can leave quite a whole in your spare time.
Sat 30/10/04 at 19:25
Regular
"I like cheese"
wwe rules wrote:
> id like 2 c stacie keeblers legs as a tag team

ROFL!!!!!
Fri 29/10/04 at 23:12
Regular
"you've got a beard"
on the same lines of TNA stars working WWE, i found some pictures today of The Hurricane vs AJ Styles!!! in a WWE ring!!

obviously it's nothing major as styles has made his feelings on wwe clear for now, but still, here's hoping, although given congs posts about the size requirements i think i'll have to bite the bullet and get TWC as soon as possible as i can't see WWE holding my interest much longer...
Fri 29/10/04 at 16:28
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
Cong_Man wrote:
Yes, and you can have a reward when you get home ;)

Dinner?! I'll have a nice omlette please :)
Fri 29/10/04 at 16:24
Regular
"..."
Lucy-Jane wrote:
> Cong.. see my eyes are open to things outside the WWE :) Proud?

Yes, and you can have a reward when you get home ;)
Fri 29/10/04 at 16:21
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
Cong.. see my eyes are open to things outside the WWE :) Proud?
Fri 29/10/04 at 16:20
Regular
"..."
Lucy-Jane wrote:
> JFH wrote:
> The Dudley Boyz were good in the pre-Spike days. They were enjoyable
> to watch but now they barely wrestle and spend most of their time
> helping Spike steal a victory.
>
> To be honest. And i cant believe i am saying this.. The Dudleys were
> good in their ECW days even in their early days in the WWE aswell.
> However not now. and its not because of spike.

I actually think the addition of a heel Spike refreshed the Dudleyz and gave their characters a new direction. That was until WWE dropped the ball and forgot to book them in any matches. Ooops.
Fri 29/10/04 at 16:18
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
JFH wrote:
> The Dudley Boyz were good in the pre-Spike days. They were enjoyable
> to watch but now they barely wrestle and spend most of their time
> helping Spike steal a victory.

To be honest. And i cant believe i am saying this.. The Dudleys were good in their ECW days even in their early days in the WWE aswell. However not now. and its not because of spike.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.