GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"taboo tuesday"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 27/10/04 at 23:48
"Sweet Chin Music"
who thinx william regal shud of been da challenger 4 da intercontinental
belt and won
Fri 29/10/04 at 10:04
Regular
"..."
witch-king wrote:
> Then take a page out of your good wife's book and click that little
> link labelled
>
> Ignore User

Ignore user is a very useful feature in a chat room, but I fail to see any point in using it on a message board, as someone will probably quote what the guy who you are ignoring has said, so you end up reading it anyway. These boards worked fine for the 2 years or however long it was I've been here before the 'ignore user' feature was added, so why should I start using it now.

Witch King, feel free to end you personal crusade against me at any time you like.
Fri 29/10/04 at 10:01
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
Then take a page out of your good wife's book and click that little link labelled

Ignore User
Fri 29/10/04 at 09:59
Regular
"..."
Now, now WK. I'm usually nice to n00bs on their first couple of posts, but when they fail to heed the constructive criticism from GP and/or myself and continue to use txtspk against all reason, then I begin to feel like my advice has been thrown back in my face and I become less receptible. Occasionally first-time n00bs also catch me in a bad mood. It's nothing personal, this is the internet.
Fri 29/10/04 at 09:46
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
Maybe you people should be a little more forgiving.

It's like you have a routine to work on people that might even vaguely like you.

DW gives the silent treatment.
LJ gives him cold shoulder.
CM uses his tremendous intellect to baffle and enthrall us.

Someone stands up for the guy and gets a brick thrown at him.

Maybe he could do with some pointers rather the mocking him so that he hates the lot of you.

*waits for brick*
Fri 29/10/04 at 09:08
Regular
"..."
Grandprix wrote:
> Mathews wrote:
> he didnt even talk like that! and the topics that wwe rules has
> bought up havnt been bad so just lay the the hell off
>
> Which topics in here were you reading? Sure, he wasn't as bad as
> Congy was making out but it was still shockingly bad. He has a lot to
> learn, a lot like you Mathews.

I was being sarcastic GP :p
Thu 28/10/04 at 22:34
Regular
"Bad Wolf; England"
i want a battle royal all raw wrestlers in the ring and the winner gets the world heavyw8 title
Thu 28/10/04 at 15:48
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Mathews wrote:

Which topics in here were you reading? Sure, he wasn't as bad as Congy was making out but it was still shockingly bad. He has a lot to learn, a lot like you Mathews.
Thu 28/10/04 at 13:40
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
Mathews wrote:
> Cong_Man wrote:
> Grr I 8 TXTSPK itza lod of rbbsh, as it mkz u snd lke a chv.
>

Mathews. Who rattled your cage.
Thu 28/10/04 at 13:36
Regular
"Ow Yer"
Cong_Man wrote:
> Grr I 8 TXTSPK itza lod of rbbsh, as it mkz u snd lke a chv.

he didnt even talk like that! and the topics that wwe rules has bought up havnt been bad so just lay the the hell off
Thu 28/10/04 at 13:04
Regular
"..."
Lucy-Jane wrote:
> Yes i was just making a point :)

Whatwas the point? I missed it :p

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.