GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"where for n64!!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 02/01/05 at 15:04
Regular
"kill my enemys"
i really want a n64 which is cheap.my mate had one and i thought i might aswell have one as there are fun.

i like games such as Oot and goldeneye and games such like that.

does anyone no where i can get one for cheap and anywhere that has cheap games?thanks.very much apreciated.
Mon 03/01/05 at 13:11
Regular
"boom boom click"
go to gamestation in basingstoke! they have old dreamcasts W games and plenty of N64 stuff that is worth buying ( like the games you said you wanted) or the more obvious route is ebay
Mon 03/01/05 at 11:28
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
blah\'blah

:)
Mon 03/01/05 at 11:28
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
hmm... how bizzare.

Let me test something

blah'blah

Mon 03/01/05 at 11:27
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
chatterbox wrote:
> What\s with the \ when you put a ' in your words?

Dunno, they just appear for some reason. Don't think SR like people to use proper grammatical structure to their sentences!

:S

Just did a test above and have finally found out why it does it. Well not the technical reason, but why it happens.

It's due to the block factor on the Cookie control in ZonaAlarm. Set it to High, and you can't even post on these forums. Set it to Medium and you get those weird back slashes for whatever reason. Or turn Cookie blocking off, and you can post normally.

Very strange!
Mon 03/01/05 at 11:24
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
Well you\'ll be there a long time cos I\'m not that stupid to buy the same game twice!

:P
Mon 03/01/05 at 11:14
Regular
"Underbean"
JFH wrote:
> Cooky wrote:
> [URL]http://www.cookygames.co.uk/Console/N64Collection.jpg[/URL]
>
> All yours for a measly £1,000,000
>
Now lets play, find the doubles!
Mon 03/01/05 at 11:13
Regular
"Underbean"
What\s with the \ when you put a ' in your words?
Mon 03/01/05 at 11:05
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
JFH wrote:
> There are 102 games in that picture. 102. How did you afford that
> many and why have you got them all, there have to be some bad ones
> there? Also, where are the boxes?

It\'s a collection spanning from the launch of the machine to now.
I use to buy games new for the first few years, but a vast majority of them have only cost me about £3 each.
Why have them? ... not entirely sure really. Just had a lot, and then decided I\'d like to get to 100. But now it still grows every now and then. There\'s still quite a few games I want for the machine that aren\'t in my collection. Once I\'m rich, I might try and go for the complete UK release collection. Don\'t think it\'s that many! {hopes}

Then there\'s a few US games I want...

Sun 02/01/05 at 17:49
Regular
"'ahh a nice sweety!"
JFH wrote:
> Did you buy all of them new?

I got them all new. My orange and green ones were direct from Nintendo in Eastleigh (when it used to be T.H.E games) so they came without boxes. My blue/clear one was new from GAME. The purple one was new along with the black one. I've yet to find a smoke clear coloured one that plays PAL.
Sun 02/01/05 at 16:59
Regular
"0228"
Cooky wrote:
> [URL]http://www.cookygames.co.uk/Console/N64Collection.jpg[/URL]
>
> All yours for a measly £1,000,000
>
> Got a couple more since that picture to, like Banjo Tooie!
>
> :D

There are 102 games in that picture. 102. How did you afford that many and why have you got them all, there have to be some bad ones there? Also, where are the boxes?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.