GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"where for n64!!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 02/01/05 at 15:04
Regular
"kill my enemys"
i really want a n64 which is cheap.my mate had one and i thought i might aswell have one as there are fun.

i like games such as Oot and goldeneye and games such like that.

does anyone no where i can get one for cheap and anywhere that has cheap games?thanks.very much apreciated.
Sun 02/01/05 at 15:04
Regular
"kill my enemys"
i really want a n64 which is cheap.my mate had one and i thought i might aswell have one as there are fun.

i like games such as Oot and goldeneye and games such like that.

does anyone no where i can get one for cheap and anywhere that has cheap games?thanks.very much apreciated.
Sun 02/01/05 at 15:08
Regular
"'ahh a nice sweety!"
It depends what you are willing to pay! Gamestation is good, GAME are OK but will rip you off. EBay is your best bet.

Its hard to find the coloured ones even used now so you'll probably end up with a bog standard black one which if you're not bothered is fine.
Sun 02/01/05 at 15:09
Regular
"0228"
Just go to GAME or Gamestation and ask if they have any second hand N64s.
Sun 02/01/05 at 15:09
Regular
"'ahh a nice sweety!"
Oh sorry forgot to mention, Gamestation have an offer on at the mo, 4 N64 games (used) for £20.
Sun 02/01/05 at 15:10
Regular
"kill my enemys"
i might go on ebay!
Sun 02/01/05 at 15:12
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
killer101 wrote:
> i might go on ebay!

Selling yourself isn't right, kids.
Sun 02/01/05 at 15:16
Regular
"Underbean"
I have a coloured clear red one, it has a matching controller. I dont use it ever, i have pokemon stadium one 1 + 2, both zeldas ( ocarina and majora) i have a star wars game, don't no what it is called, i have a rumble pak, a memory card, pokemon gameboy transferer thing for use with pokemon stadium, i have a cheat cartridge and a expansion pak thing and i am willing to sell all of the things above. I am thinking about putting it on ebay.
Sun 02/01/05 at 15:20
Regular
"kill my enemys"
how much
Sun 02/01/05 at 15:28
Regular
"0228"
N64 Fan wrote:
> Its hard to find the coloured ones even used now so you'll probably
> end up with a bog standard black one which if you're not bothered is
> fine.

I got a translucent purple N64 a few years back but it was almost impossible to get hold of.
I tried evry shop I could think of and but they were all selling the Pikachu N64s and nothing else. Eventually I found an Index a few miles away that had two of the purple ones in stock. The first one I had didn't work and so I had to trek back to the same Index where fortunately they hadn't sold the other one (which works).

An exciting story, I know.
Sun 02/01/05 at 15:34
Regular
"'ahh a nice sweety!"
As a Nintendo fan AND collector I have ALL the coloured consoles, excpet smoke grey which I just cant find a PAL version of anywhere.

The best one has to be the blue/clear version.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.