GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Help with lowftp.com (web hosting)"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 26/10/04 at 17:21
"Was the man of marz"
Someone posted about this company offering free we hosting (with various benefits). Anyway I signed up, and this morning I got an email with my log in details. Tried it, doesn't work and that lowftp.com seems to have vanished up its own backside. Any idea whats going on? When I go into my history the pages which worked fine yesterday, now don't and SR erased the original post (so I can't check it out). Do you think I'm ok, I mean what can they do with my name an email address I hardly use. *Thinks* Could this be a stupid scam where people who signed up the paid accounts and got nothing? I think this because they had long term hosting offers which sounded a bit dodgey. Post with your thoughts and hopefully there won't be too much name calling :(
Tue 26/10/04 at 17:21
"Was the man of marz"
Someone posted about this company offering free we hosting (with various benefits). Anyway I signed up, and this morning I got an email with my log in details. Tried it, doesn't work and that lowftp.com seems to have vanished up its own backside. Any idea whats going on? When I go into my history the pages which worked fine yesterday, now don't and SR erased the original post (so I can't check it out). Do you think I'm ok, I mean what can they do with my name an email address I hardly use. *Thinks* Could this be a stupid scam where people who signed up the paid accounts and got nothing? I think this because they had long term hosting offers which sounded a bit dodgey. Post with your thoughts and hopefully there won't be too much name calling :(
Tue 26/10/04 at 17:22
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Ha

Ha

Ha
Tue 26/10/04 at 17:23
"Was the man of marz"
Merm wrote:
> Ha
>
> Ha
>
> Ha

Thats the usual response:-)
Tue 26/10/04 at 17:31
Regular
"Freeola Support"
The name servers havent changed from yesterday so it looks like they just deleted the website and the person who spammed about the service is yet to return.
Tue 26/10/04 at 17:45
"Was the man of marz"
Afternoon wrote:
> The name servers havent changed from yesterday so it looks like they
> just deleted the website and the person who spammed about the service
> is yet to return

Thats reassuring.

The nets full of rubbish like that. And a large amount seems to end up in this forum. Thanks for the info Afternoon!
Tue 26/10/04 at 19:29
"slightlyshortertagl"
Merm wrote:
> Ha
>
> Ha
>
> Ha
Tue 26/10/04 at 20:55
"Was the man of marz"
HHAT wrote:
> Merm wrote:
> Ha
>
> Ha
>
> Ha

Am I the only one that doesn't understand what the person who just quotes another person with out adding anything is trying to say?
Tue 26/10/04 at 22:03
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Marzman wrote:
> Am I the only one that doesn't understand what the person who just
> quotes another person with out adding anything is trying to say?

Dear god, isn't it obvious?
They're concurring with the other person's point by quoting them instead of just repeating what's already been said.
Tue 26/10/04 at 22:21
"slightlyshortertagl"
Merm wrote:
> Dear god, isn't it obvious?
> They're concurring with the other person's point by quoting them
> instead of just repeating what's already been said.

And it can lead to interesting chains of names, which arte mildly amusing.
Tue 26/10/04 at 22:21
"slightlyshortertagl"
Merm wrote:
> Dear god, isn't it obvious?
> They're concurring with the other person's point by quoting them
> instead of just repeating what's already been said.

And it can lead to interesting chains of names, which are mildly amusing.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.