GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Depression"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 26/10/04 at 17:17
"Goodbye Cruel World"
This is a serious convo by the way. I've got a friend who is really depresed. They've got problems at home (nothing extremely serious just problems) and is just really not happy with themself resulting in them feeling like crap most of the time. They talk to me about it all the time but i am the only one who knows. I dont want to say anything to anyone because of the whole "dont' tell anyone" promise, but i really am worried about them.

So any ideas on what i could say/do/suggest to them would be excellent and i would be extremely grateful.
Tue 26/10/04 at 17:17
"Goodbye Cruel World"
This is a serious convo by the way. I've got a friend who is really depresed. They've got problems at home (nothing extremely serious just problems) and is just really not happy with themself resulting in them feeling like crap most of the time. They talk to me about it all the time but i am the only one who knows. I dont want to say anything to anyone because of the whole "dont' tell anyone" promise, but i really am worried about them.

So any ideas on what i could say/do/suggest to them would be excellent and i would be extremely grateful.
Tue 26/10/04 at 17:26
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Take them to Sudan and tell not to be so bloody selfish and morose.
Tue 26/10/04 at 22:00
Regular
"For One Night Only"
I don't know how old you are. But offer 'em a pint.
Tue 26/10/04 at 22:11
Regular
"SOUP!"
The word morose rocks.
Tue 26/10/04 at 22:16
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Ask him if he's a teenager.
If he says, nod sagely and say "Thought so" and give him a nu-metal CD.
I recommend the one that has a song called "Break Stuff" on.
Tue 26/10/04 at 22:25
Regular
RoJ wrote:
> Take them to Sudan and tell not to be so bloody selfish and morose.

That's a bit unfair.
Tue 26/10/04 at 22:26
Regular
"For One Night Only"
I know it sounded callous. But I was serious. When a mate of mine is down, I offer 'em a pint at the college local. And I'd expect them to do the same for me...
Wed 27/10/04 at 11:36
Regular
"Incomprehendible"
crajo90 wrote:
> This is a serious convo by the way.

Don't worry, we're not in Chat.
Sun 31/10/04 at 15:33
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
The Hibernator wrote:
> I don't know hold you are. But offer 'em a pint.

hold???
Mon 01/11/04 at 01:05
Regular
Yes yes, give a depressent to a depressed person.

I like your thinking :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.